NFC Recruitment 2023: Nuclear Fuel Complex (NFC) has released a notification for 206 vacancies. Job posting for these ITI Trade Apprentice job vacancies at Hyderabad – Telangana. So, job aspirants can Apply Online on or before for recruitment notification, on or before the last date 30-Sep-2023
NFC Vacancy Details September 2023
|Organization Name||Nuclear Fuel Complex (NFC)|
|Post Details||ITI Trade Apprentice|
|Salary||Rs. 7,700 – 8,050/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Hyderabad – Telangana|
|NFC Official Website||nfc.gov.in|
NFC Vacancy Details
|Trade Name||No of Posts|
|Laboratory Assistant (Chemical Plant)||6|
|Attendant Operator (Chemical Plant)||15|
|Chemical Plant Operator||14|
|Computer Operator & Programming Assistant (COPA)||16|
NFC Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: Candidate should have completed 10th, ITI.
NFC Salary Details
|Trade Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|Laboratory Assistant (Chemical Plant)|
|Attendant Operator (Chemical Plant)|
|Chemical Plant Operator|
|Stenographer (English)||Rs. 7,700/-|
|Computer Operator & Programming Assistant (COPA)|
Age Limit:Candidate age should be 18 years .
No Application Fee.
Based on Merit, Interview
How to apply for NFC Recruitment (ITI Trade Apprentice) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can Online at NFC official website nfc.gov.in, Starts from 16-09-2023 to 30-Sep-2023
Steps to Apply for NFC ITI Trade Apprentice Jobs 2023
- Candidates should apply online only through NFC official website nfc.gov.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Nuclear Fuel Complex will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the NFC online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 16-09-2023
- Last Date to Apply Online: 30-Sep-2023