NFC Recruitment 2021: Nuclear Fuel Complex (NFC) has released a notification at nfc.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Teacher (PRT & TGT) in Hyderabad – Telangana. Interested candidates can Apply Offline, is 07-Jul-2021.
NFC Vacancy Details June 2021
|Organization Name||Nuclear Fuel Complex (NFC)|
|Post Details||Teacher (PRT & TGT)|
|Total Vacancies||Not Specified|
|Salary||Rs.21250-26250/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Hyderabad – Telangana|
|NFC Official Website||nfc.gov.in|
NFC Recruitment required eligibility details
NFC Educational Qualification Details
|Name of the Post||Qualification|
|PRT||10th, 12th, D.EI.Ed, B.EI.Ed, B.Ed, D.Ed, Graduation|
|TGT||Degree, B.Ed, B.E or B.Tech, Graduation|
NFC Age Limit Details
|Name of the Post||Age Limit (Years)|
No Application Fee
Written Test, Skill Test and Interview
NFC Salary Details
|Name of the Post||Salary (Per Month)|
How to apply for NFC Recruitment (Teacher (PRT & TGT)) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Security Office, entrance of DAE Colony, D-Sector Gate, Kamala Nagar, ECIL Post, Hyderabad – 500062 or Principal Co-ordination, Atomic Energy Central School-2, DAE Colony, ECIL Post, Hyderabad – 500062 on or before 07-Jul-2021.
Steps to Apply for NFC Teacher (PRT & TGT) Jobs 2021
- First of all go through the NFC recruitment notification 2021 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- Security Office, entrance of DAE Colony, D-Sector Gate, Kamala Nagar, ECIL Post, Hyderabad – 500062 or Principal Co-ordination, Atomic Energy Central School-2, DAE Colony, ECIL Post, Hyderabad – 500062 (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 07-Jul-2021.
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 05-Jul-2021
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 07-Jul-2021
- Date of Written Test: 16th & 17th July 2021