NFC Recruitment 2021: Nuclear Fuel Complex (NFC) has released a notification at nfc.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Technical Officer – D in Hyderabad – Tuticorin. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 21-Aug-2021
NFC Vacancy Details July 2021
|Organization Name||Nuclear Fuel Complex (NFC)|
|Post Details||Technical Officer – D|
|Salary||Rs.67700/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Hyderabad – Tuticorin – Kota|
|NFC Official Website||nfc.gov.in|
NFC Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Technical Officer – D (Mechanical)||5|
|Technical Officer – D (Metallurgy)||1|
|Technical Officer – D (Electronics)||2|
|Technical Officer – D (Civil)||3|
|Technical Officer -D (Computers)||1|
NFC Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per NFC official notification candidate should have completed B.E or B.Tech from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
Age Limit: As per NFC official notification candidate should have age limit As per NFC Recruitment Norms
No Application Fee
How to apply for NFC Recruitment (Technical Officer – D) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Nuclear Fuel Complex, ECIL Post, Hyderabad – 500062 on or before 21-Aug-2021.
Steps to Apply for NFC Technical Officer – D Jobs 2021
- First of all go through the NFC recruitment notification 2021 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- Nuclear Fuel Complex, ECIL Post, Hyderabad – 500062 (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 21-Aug-2021.
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 30-07-2021
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 21-Aug-2021
NFC Notification Important Links
- Official Notification pdf: Click Here
- Official Website: nfc.gov.in