NERFMTTI Recruitment 2022: North Eastern Farm Machinery Training and Testing Institute (NERFMTTI) has released a notification at nerfmtti.nic.in for recruitment to the Post of Technical Assistant in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 23-Jun-2022
NERFMTTI Vacancy Details May 2022
|North Eastern Farm Machinery Training and Testing Institute (NERFMTTI)
|Rs.29200-92300/- Per Month
|NERFMTTI Official Website
NERFMTTI Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per NERFMTTI official notification candidate should have completed Diploma in Agriculture Engineering from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
Tenure Details: 2 Years
As per the North Eastern Farm Machinery Training and Testing Institute Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 18 years and a maximum of 27 years .
- ST Candidates: 05 Years
- PWD (ST) Candidates: 15 Years
- Defence Personnel Disabled in Operating During Hostilities with any Foreign Country (ST): 08 Years
- Meritorious Sportsperson (ST): 10 Years.
No Application Fee.
Skill Test, Proficiency Test, Written Test, Documents Verification
How to apply for NERFMTTI Recruitment (Technical Assistant) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Director, Government of India, Northern Region Farm Machinery Training and Testing Institute, Tractor Nagar P.O, Sirsa Road, Hisar (Haryana) – 125001 on or before 23-Jun-2022
Steps to Apply for NERFMTTI Technical Assistant Jobs 2022
- First of all go through the NERFMTTI recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- the specified address in the notification (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service).
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 09-05-2022
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 23-Jun-2022
NERFMTTI Notification Important Links
- Official Notification pdf: Click Here
- Official Website: nerfmtti.nic.in