NCSC Recruitment 2023: National Commission for Scheduled Castes (NCSC) has released a notification for 14 vacancies. Job posting for these Consultant, Office Assistant job vacancies at All India. So, job aspirants can Apply Offline on or before for recruitment notification, on or before the last date 14-Mar-2023
NCSC Vacancy Details February 2023
|Organization Name||National Commission for Scheduled Castes (NCSC)|
|Post Details||Consultant, Office Assistant|
|Salary||As Per Norms|
|Job Location||All India|
|NCSC Official Website||ncsc.nic.in|
NCSC Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
NCSC Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As Per NCSC Official Notification
Age Limit:Candidate age should be 64 years .
How to apply for NCSC Recruitment (Consultant, Office Assistant) Jobs
All the Eligible candidates can apply offline by sending the hard copy of the application form along with relevant documents on or before 14-Mar-2023 to The Under Secretary (GA) Room No.733,7th Floor,Lok Nayak Bhawan, Khan Market, New Delhi – 110003.
Steps to Apply for NCSC Consultant, Office Assistant Jobs 2023
- Go through the NCSC official notification, which is given below or download from the NCSC official website, ncsc.nic.in .
- If meet all requirements for eligibility, you can start apply Offline.
- Fill all the Mandatory details correctly, and Pay the application fee as per your category (if applicable).
- Finally Submit the Assam Rifle online application form and Sava the Application Number for further reference.
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 24-02-2023
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 14-Mar-2023
NCSC Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application form pdf: Click Here
- Official Website: ncsc.nic.in