NCLT Recruitment 2022: National Company Law Tribunal (NCLT) has released a notification for 19 vacancies. Job posting for these Judicial Member, Technical Member job vacancies at All India. So, job aspirants can Apply Online or Offline on or before for recruitment notification, on or before the last date 12-Aug-2022
NCLT Vacancy Details July 2022
|Organization Name||National Company Law Tribunal (NCLT)|
|Post Details||Judicial Member, Technical Member|
|Salary||As Per NCLT Norms|
|Job Location||All India|
|Apply Mode||Online or Offline|
|NCLT Official Website||nclt.gov.in|
NCLT Vacancies Details:
|Post Name||No of Posts|
NCLT Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: Candidate should have completed As Per NCLT Recruitment Norms.
- Age Limit: Candidate age should be 50 years , as on 03-Aug-2022.
No Application Fee.
- Written Examination/ Interview
How to apply for NCLT Recruitment (Judicial Member, Technical Member) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online at nclt.gov.in (official website), starts from 15-07-2022 to 12-Aug-2022. After that send the hard copy of your online application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Shri Riazul Haque, Under Secretary, Ministry of Corporate Affairs, Room No. 526, A ‘Wing, 5th floor, Shastri Bhawan, New Delhi – 110001
Steps to Apply for NCLT Judicial Member, Technical Member Jobs 2022
- Go through the NCLT official notification, which is given below or download from the NCLT official website, nclt.gov.in .
- If meet all requirements for eligibility, you can start apply online.
- Login with User Name and Password (If you are already registered). Or else Register as New User / Applicant.
- Fill all the Mandatory details correctly, and Pay the application fee as per your category (if applicable).
- Finally Submit the Assam Rifle online application form and Sava the Application Number for further reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 15-07-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 12-Aug-2022
- Hard Copies Submit to Office as an Before 23-08-2022