NCIMH Recruitment 2021: National Centre of Indian Medical Heritage (NCIMH) has released a notification at niimh.nic.in for recruitment to the Post of Senior Research Fellow in Hyderabad – Telangana. Interested candidates can attend for Walk-in-interview on 23-Nov-2021 10:00 AM.
NCIMH Vacancy Details November 2021
|Institute Name||National Centre of Indian Medical Heritage (NCIMH)|
|Post Details||Senior Research Fellow|
|Salary||Rs.35000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Hyderabad – Telangana|
|NCIMH Official Website||niimh.nic.in|
NCIMH Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per NCIMH official notification candidate should have completed BAMS, M.D, M.S from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
- Preference will be given to those who possess higher qualification viz. M.D/M.S (Ayurveda) and candidates who have research experience of working under Ministry of Ayush sponsored projects, ICMR, CSIR, DST or equivalent Organizations or 02 Skills of drafting editing of scientific documents/articles/technical reports etc., along with working knowledge of MS Office and to utilize latest Information and Communication technology tools.
- Having Publications in peer reviewed journals.
- Working knowledge in Manuscrptiology and knowledge of different scripts.
Age Limit: As per the National Centre of Indian Medical Heritage recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 35 years
No Application Fee
Written Test, Interview
How to apply for NCIMH Recruitment (Senior Research Fellow) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates who searching for jobs in Telangana can attend the walk-in-interview along with full bio-data, required self-attested documents (as mentioned in official notification) at the following Address: CCRAS, Ministry of Ayush, Revenue Board Colony, Gaddinannarm, Hyderabad – 500036 on 23-Nov-2021 10:00 AM.
- Date of notification Released: 08-11-2021
- Walk-In Date: 23-Nov-2021 10:00 AM