Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2022: Ministry of Defence (Ministry of Defence) has released a notification for 3 vacancies. Job posting for these Chief Accounts Officer, Joint Director job vacancies at Visakhapatnam – Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad – Telangana, Delhi – New Delhi. So, job aspirants can Apply Offline on or before for recruitment notification, on or before the last date 10-Aug-2022
Ministry of Defence Vacancy Details July 2022
|Ministry of Defence
|Chief Accounts Officer, Joint Director
|As Per Norms
|Visakhapatnam – Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad – Telangana, Delhi – New Delhi
|Ministry of Defence Official Website
Ministry of Defence Vacancy Details
|No of Posts
|Chief Accounts Officer
Ministry of Defence Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As Per Ministry of Defence Official Notification
No Application Fee.
How to apply for Ministry of Defence Recruitment (Chief Accounts Officer, Joint Director) Jobs
All the Eligible candidates can apply offline by sending the hard copy of the application form along with relevant documents on or before 10-Aug-2022 to Shri Pravin Kumar Das, Deputy Director, Dte of Personnel (Pers-AA1L), Room No. 266,-2″‘ Floor, DRDO Bhawan, New Delhi-110105..
Steps to Apply for Ministry of Defence Chief Accounts Officer, Joint Director Jobs 2022
- Go through the Ministry of Defence official notification, which is given below or download from the Ministry of Defence official website, mod.gov.in .
- If meet all requirements for eligibility, you can start apply Offline.
- Fill all the Mandatory details correctly, and Pay the application fee as per your category (if applicable).
- Finally Submit the Assam Rifle online application form and Sava the Application Number for further reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 10-06-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 10-Aug-2022
Ministry of Defence Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application form pdf: Click Here
- Official Website: mod.gov.in