Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2021: Ministry of Defence (Ministry of Defence) has released a notification at mod.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Foreman in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 27-Oct-2021.
Ministry of Defence Vacancy Details August 2021
|Organization Name||Ministry of Defence (Ministry of Defence)|
|Salary||Rs.44900-142400/- per month|
|Job Location||All India|
|Ministry of Defence Official Website||mod.gov.in|
Ministry of Defence Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Foreman (Ammunition & Explosive)||8|
Ministry of Defence Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per Ministry of Defence official notification candidate should have completed Diploma from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
Age Limit: As per the Ministry of Defence recruitment notification, Candidate maximum age should be 56 years, As on 27-Oct-2021
As per the Ministry of Defence Norms
Written Test and Interview
How to apply for Ministry of Defence Recruitment (Foreman) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Integrated Headquarters, Ministry of Defence (Navy), Directorate General of Naval Armament Inspection (DGNAI) (for Commander(NAI)-ASM), West Block-5, Wing-1, First floor, RK Puram, New Delhi-110066 on or before 27-Oct-2021.
Steps to Apply for Ministry of Defence Foreman Jobs 2021
- First of all go through the Ministry of Defence recruitment notification 2021 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- Integrated Headquarters, Ministry of Defence (Navy), Directorate General of Naval Armament Inspection (DGNAI) (for Commander(NAI)-ASM), West Block-5, Wing-1, First floor, RK Puram, New Delhi-110066 (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 27-Oct-2021.
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 28-08-2021
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 27-Oct-2021
Ministry of Defence Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form: Click Here
- Official Website: mod.gov.in