MANAGE Recruitment 2022: National Institute of Agricultural Extension Management (MANAGE) has released a notification at manage.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Outreach Specialist in Hyderabad – Telangana. Interested candidates can attend for Walk-in-interview on 27-Apr-2022
MANAGE Vacancy Details April 2022
|National Institute of Agricultural Extension Management (MANAGE)
|Rs. 50,000/- Per Month
|Hyderabad – Telangana
|MANAGE Official Website
MANAGE Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per MANAGE official notification candidate should have completed Degree in Agricultural Communications/ Media Studies/ Journalism/ Development Communication, Post Graduation from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
- Candidates should have 2 years of experience in social media management or as an outreach expert in any national and international organization/institute of repute in public, NGOs and private sectors dealing with research and developmental activities in the areas of agriculture, natural resources,education, community development and health.
- Candidates should have experience in Web Journalism, New Media, Development Journalism and Communication activities.
Age Limit: As per the National Institute of Agricultural Extension Management recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 35 years .
No Application Fee.
Walk-In Interview/ Skill Test
How to apply for MANAGE Recruitment (Outreach Specialist) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates who searching for jobs in Telangana can attend the walk-in-interview along with full bio-data, required self-attested documents (as mentioned in official notification) at the following Address: MANAGE, Rajendranagar, Hyderabad on 27-Apr-2022
- Date of notification Released: 19-04-2022
- Walk-In Date: 27-Apr-2022
MANAGE Notification Important Links
- Official Notification pdf: Click Here
- Official Website: manage.gov.in