LIC Recruitment 2023: Life Insurance Corporation Of India (LIC) has released a notification for 300 vacancies. Job posting for these Assistant Administrative Officers (AAO) job vacancies at All India. So, job aspirants can Apply Online on or before for recruitment notification, on or before the last date 31-Jan-2023
LIC Vacancy Details January 2023
|Organization Name||Life Insurance Corporation Of India (LIC)|
|Post Details||Assistant Administrative Officers (AAO)|
|Salary||Rs. 53600 – 102090/- Per Month|
|Job Location||All India|
|LIC Official Website||licindia.in|
LIC Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: Candidate should have completed Degree.
As per the Life Insurance Corporation Of India Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 21 years and a maximum of 30 years , as on 01-01-2023.
- OBC Candidates: 03 Years
- SC, ST Candidates: 05 Years
- PWD Candidates: 10 Years
For SC/ST/ PwBD candidates: Rs. 85/-
For all other candidates: Rs. 700/-
Selection of Assistant Administrative Officers will be done through a three-tiered process and subsequent Prerecruitment Medical examination.
Phase-I: Preliminary Examination
Phase II: Main Examination
How to apply for LIC Recruitment (Assistant Administrative Officers (AAO)) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can Online at LIC official website licindia.in, Starts from 15-01-2023 to 31-Jan-2023
Steps to Apply for LIC Assistant Administrative Officers (AAO) Jobs 2023
- Candidates should apply online only through LIC official website licindia.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Life Insurance Corporation Of India will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the LIC online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 15-01-2023
- Last Date to Apply Online: 31-Jan-2023