KAPL Recruitment 2021: Karnataka Antibiotics and Pharmaceuticals Limited (KAPL) has released a notification at kaplindia.com for recruitment to the Post of Area Manager, Assistant Manager in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 20-Nov-2021.
KAPL Vacancy Details November 2021
|Organization Name||Karnataka Antibiotics and Pharmaceuticals Limited (KAPL)|
|Post Details||Area Manager, Assistant Manager|
|Salary||Rs.26000-65000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||All India|
|KAPL Official Website||kaplindia.com|
KAPL Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Professional Service Representatives||29|
|Regional Sales Manager – Pharma Trade||2|
|Executive – Quality Assurance||1|
|Assistant Manager – Quality Assurance||1|
|Junior Executive – Production||1|
|Analyst – Quality Assurance||1|
KAPL Recruitment required eligibility details
KAPL Qualification Details
- Professional Service Representatives: Graduation in Pharmacy/Science/Commerce/Arts
- Area Manager: Graduation in Science/Pharmacy
- Regional Sales Manager – Pharma Trade: Graduation in Pharmacy/Science/Commerce
- Executive & Assistant Manager – Quality Assurance: B.Pharma, M.Pharma
- Junior Executive – Production: B.Pharma, B.A.M.S
- Analyst – Quality Assurance: B.Pharma, B.Sc in Chemistry, M.Pharma
Professional Service Representatives:
- Candidates should have Minimum 02 years Experience in selling Pharma Products in any Pharmaceutical company.
- Candidates should have Minimum of 02 Years of Experience as a front line Manager, in selling in Pharma companies.
Regional Sales Manager – Pharma Trade:
- Candidate should have Minimum of 2 Years Experience as a Second line Manager and
- 10 Years Experience in a Pharma companies.
Executive – Quality Assurance:
- Candidate should have Minimum 02 Years and above Experience in Reputed Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Company.
- Experience in Reputed Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Company Preferably in Quality Assurance/Regulatory functions is mandatory.
- Hands-on experience in Quality Management System documentation and In process Quality check.
Assistant Manager – Quality Assurance:
- Candidate should have Minimum 05 Years and above Experience in Reputed Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Company
- Sound knowledge about Implementation and maintenance of GMP standards.
- Knowledge about Implementation and maintenance Quality Management Systems.
- Hands-on Experience in International regulation and Compliance
- Hands-on experience in ANVISA, EMA, PIC/S and other international regulatory audits is essential.
- Must have knowledge and work experience in routine Quality Assurance functions.
Junior Executive – Production:
- Candidate should have Minimum 2 to 5 Years of Experience in relevant field.
Analyst – Quality Assurance:
- Candidate should have Minimum 3 to 5 Years of Experience in relevant field.
KAPL Age Limit Details
|Post Name||Age Limit (Years)|
|Professional Service Representatives||28|
|Regional Sales Manager – Pharma Trade||50|
|Executive – Quality Assurance||As Per KAPL Recruitment Norms|
|Assistant Manager – Quality Assurance|
|Junior Executive – Production|
|Analyst – Quality Assurance|
- SC Candidates: 5 Years
Written Test & Interview
KAPL Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|Professional Service Representatives||Rs.26000/-|
|Regional Sales Manager – Pharma Trade||Rs.65000/-|
|Executive – Quality Assurance||Rs.44160/-|
|Assistant Manager – Quality Assurance||Rs.58880/-|
|Junior Executive – Production||Rs.41634/-|
|Analyst – Quality Assurance||Rs.26862/-|
How to apply for KAPL Recruitment (Area Manager, Assistant Manager) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Deputy General Manager – HR Department, KAPL House, Plot no 37, Site No. 31/4, NTTF Main Road, 2nd Phase, Peenya Industrial Area, Bengaluru – 560058 on or before 20-Nov-2021.
Steps to Apply for KAPL Area Manager, Assistant Manager Jobs 2021
- First of all go through the KAPL recruitment notification 2021 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- Deputy General Manager – HR Department, KAPL House, Plot no 37, Site No. 31/4, NTTF Main Road, 2nd Phase, Peenya Industrial Area, Bengaluru – 560058 (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 20-Nov-2021.
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 09-11-2021
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 20-Nov-2021
KAPL Last Dates Details
|Post Name||Last Dates|
|Professional Service Representatives||18th November 2021|
|Regional Sales Manager – Pharma Trade|
|Executive – Quality Assurance||10th November 2021|
|Assistant Manager – Quality Assurance|
|Junior Executive – Production||20th November 2021|
|Analyst – Quality Assurance||15th November 2021|