ITBP Recruitment 2022: Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBP) has released a notification for 18 vacancies. Job posting for these Sub Inspector (Staff Nurse) job vacancies at All India. So, job aspirants can Apply Online on or before for recruitment notification, on or before the last date 15-Sep-2022
ITBP Vacancy Details August 2022
|Organization Name||Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBP)|
|Post Details||Sub Inspector (Staff Nurse)|
|Salary||Rs.35400-112400/- Per Month|
|Job Location||All India|
|ITBP Official Website||itbpolice.nic.in|
ITBP Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: Candidate should have completed 12th.
As per the Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 21 years and a maximum of 30 years .
- All Other Candidates: Rs.200/-
- SC/ST/Female/Ex-Servicemen Candidates: Nil
- Mode of Payment: Online
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Physical Standard Test
- Written Test
- Verification of Original Documents
- Skill Test
- Detailed Medical Examination/ Review Medical Examination
How to apply for ITBP Recruitment (Sub Inspector (Staff Nurse)) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can Online at ITBP official website itbpolice.nic.in, Starts from 17-08-2022 to 15-Sep-2022
Steps to Apply for ITBP Sub Inspector (Staff Nurse) Jobs 2022
- Candidates should apply online only through ITBP official website itbpolice.nic.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the ITBP online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 17-08-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 15-Sep-2022
ITBP Notification Important Links
- Official Notification pdf: Click Here
- Apply Online: Click Here (Apply Link Starts From 17th August 2022)
- Official Website: itbpolice.nic.in