IRDAI Recruitment 2022: Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India (IRDAI) has released a notification for 24 vacancies. Job posting for these Young Professional job vacancies at Hyderabad – Telangana. So, job aspirants can Apply Online on or before for recruitment notification, on or before the last date 23-Aug-2022
IRDAI Vacancy Details August 2022
|Organization Name||Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India (IRDAI)|
|Post Details||Young Professional|
|Salary||Rs. 75,000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Hyderabad – Telangana|
|IRDAI Official Website||irdai.gov.in|
IRDAI Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No. of Posts|
|Young Professional (Finance & Investment)||4|
|Young Professional (Law)||2|
|Young Professional (Actuarial)||4|
|Young Professional (Technology)||4|
|Young Professional (Research)||4|
|Young Professional (Rural Management)||4|
|Young Professional (Communication)||2|
IRDAI Recruitment required eligibility details
IRDAI Educational Qualification Details
Educational Qualification: Candidate should have completed CA/ CS/ CMA, Degree, LLB, BE/ B.Tech, M.Sc, MCA, MS, M.Tech, MBA, Post Graduation.
- Young Professional (Finance & Investment): CA/ CS/ CMA, Post Graduation
- Young Professional (Law): Degree in Law
- Young Professional (Actuarial): Degree
- Young Professional (Technology): BE/ B.Tech in Electronics / Electronics and Communication / Information Technology / Computer Science/ Software Engineering, MCA/ M.Sc in IT/ Computer Science, MBA in Systems/ Analytics, M.Tech in Computer Science/ IT, MS in Computer Science/ IT
- Young Professional (Research): Post Graduation in Economics / Financial Economics / Business Economics / Applied Statistics / Econometrics/ Operation Research
- Young Professional (Rural Management): Post Graduation in Rural Management/ Rural Development/ Rural Technology and Management/ Sustainable Rural Development/ Rural Finance/ Rural Marketing
- Young Professional (Communication): Post Graduation in Journalism and Mass Communication/ Public Relations/ Media Management
Age Limit: Candidate age should be 30 years , as on 23-08-2022.
No Application Fee.
How to apply for IRDAI Recruitment (Young Professional) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can Online at IRDAI official website irdai.gov.in, Starts from 02-08-2022 to 23-Aug-2022
Steps to Apply for IRDAI Young Professional Jobs 2022
- Candidates should apply online only through IRDAI official website irdai.gov.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the IRDAI online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 02-08-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 23-Aug-2022