IOCL Recruitment 2021: Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) has released a notification at iocl.com for recruitment to the Post of Trade & Technician Apprentice in Andhra Pradesh – Tamil Nadu – Puducherry – Kerala – Telangana – Karnataka. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 27-Dec-2021
IOCL Vacancy Details December 2021
|Organization Name||Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL)|
|Post Details||Trade & Technician Apprentice|
|Salary||As per Norms|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh – Tamil Nadu – Puducherry – Kerala – Telangana – Karnataka|
|IOCL Official Website||iocl.com|
IOCL Recruitment required eligibility details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Trade Apprentice Fitter||103|
|Trade Apprentice Electrician|
|Trade Apprentice Electronic Mechanic|
|Trade Apprentice-Instrument Mechanic|
|Trade Apprentice – Machinist|
|Technician Apprentice – Mechanical||55|
|Technician Apprentice – Electrical|
|Technician Apprentice – Instrumentation|
|Technician Apprentice – Civil|
|Technician Apprentice – Electrical & Electronics|
|Technician Apprentice – Electronics|
|Trade Apprentice – Data Entry Operator (Fresher)||5|
|Trade Apprentice – Data Entry Operator(Skill Certificate Holders)||5|
|Trade Apprentice – Retail Sales Associate(Fresher)||5|
|Trade Apprentice – Retail Sales Associate (Skill Certificate Holders)||5|
IOCL Educational Qualification Details
- Educational Qualification: As per IOCL official notification candidate should have completed 10th, ITI, 12th, Diploma, Graduation from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
|Trade Apprentice Fitter||10th, ITI in Fitter|
|Trade Apprentice Electrician||10th, ITI in Electrician|
|Trade Apprentice Electronic Mechanic||10th, ITI in Electronic Mechanic|
|Trade Apprentice-Instrument Mechanic||10th, ITI in Instrument Mechanic|
|Trade Apprentice – Machinist||10th, ITI in Machinist|
|Technician Apprentice – Mechanical||Diploma in Mechanical Engineering|
|Technician Apprentice – Electrical||Diploma in Electrical Engineering|
|Technician Apprentice – Instrumentation||Diploma in Instrumentation Engineering|
|Technician Apprentice – Civil||Diploma in Civil Engineering|
|Technician Apprentice – Electrical & Electronics||Diploma in Electrical & Electronics|
|Technician Apprentice – Electronics||Diploma in Electronics Engineering|
|Trade Apprentice – Data Entry Operator (Fresher)||12th|
|Trade Apprentice – Data Entry Operator(Skill Certificate Holders)|
|Trade Apprentice – Retail Sales Associate(Fresher)|
|Trade Apprentice – Retail Sales Associate (Skill Certificate Holders)|
- Technician Apprentice: Candidates should complete Diploma in Engineering with 50% marks in aggregate for General & OBC Candidates & 45% marks in case of SC/ST/PwBD candidates
Additional Qualification Details
- Trade Apprentice–Data Entry Operator (Skilled Certificate Holders): Candidates should possess Skill Certificate of ‘Domestic Data Entry Operator’ for training of less than one year issued by an awarding body recognized under National Skill Qualifications Framework or any other authority recognized by the Central Government.
- Trade Apprentice–Retail Sales Associate (Skilled Certificate Holders): Candidates should possess Skill Certificate of ‘Retail Trainee Associate’ for training of less than one year issued by an awarding body recognized under National Skill Qualifications Framework or any other authority recognized by the Central Government.
As per the Indian Oil Corporation Limited Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 18 years and a maximum of 24 years , as on 30-Nov-2021.
- OBC Candidates: 3 Years
- SC, ST Candidates: 5 Years
- PWD (General)Candidates: 10 Years
- PWD (OBC) Candidates: 13 Years
- PWD (SC/ ST) Candidates: 15 Years.
No Application Fee.
Written Test, Document Verification
How to apply for IOCL Recruitment (Trade & Technician Apprentice) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at IOCL official website iocl.com, Starts from 10-12-2021 to 27-Dec-2021
Steps to Apply for IOCL Trade & Technician Apprentice Jobs 2021
- Candidates should apply online only through IOCL official website iocl.com
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Indian Oil Corporation Limited will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the IOCL online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 10-12-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 27-Dec-2021
- Date of Written Test Conducted at Chennai, Cochin, Hyderabad, Vijayawada, Bangalore: 09-Jan-2022
- Tentative Date for Uploading of Provisionally Qualified Candidates for Documents Verification: 17-Jan-2022