Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2022: Intelligence Bureau (Intelligence Bureau) has released a notification for 766 vacancies. Job posting for these Assistant Central Intelligence Officer, Executive job vacancies at All India. So, job aspirants can Apply Offline on or before for recruitment notification, on or before the last date 21-Aug-2022
Intelligence Bureau Vacancy Details July 2022
|Organization Name||Intelligence Bureau (Intelligence Bureau)|
|Post Details||Assistant Central Intelligence Officer, Executive|
|Salary||Rs.5200-151100/- Per Month|
|Job Location||All India|
|Intelligence Bureau Official Website||mha.gov.in|
Intelligence Bureau Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Assistant Central Intelligence Officer-I/ Executive||70|
|Assistant Central Intelligence Officer-II/ Executive||350|
|Junior Intelligence Officer-I/ Executive||50|
|Junior Intelligence Officer-II/Executive||100|
|Security Assistant/ Executive||100|
|Junior Intelligence Officer-I||20|
|Junior Intelligence Officer-Grade-II||35|
|Halwai and Cook||9|
|Junior Intelligence Officer-II/ Tech||7|
Intelligence Bureau Recruitment required eligibility details
Intelligence Bureau Educational Qualification Details
Educational Qualification: Candidate should have completed 10th, Diploma, Degree, Graduation.
- Assistant Central Intelligence Officer-I/ Executive: Degree
- Assistant Central Intelligence Officer-II/ Executive: Graduation
- Junior Intelligence Officer-I/ Executive: As Per Norms
- Junior Intelligence Officer-II/Executive: As Per Norms
- Security Assistant/ Executive: As Per Norms
- Junior Intelligence Officer-I: As Per Norms
- Junior Intelligence Officer-Grade-II: As Per Norms
- Security Assistant: 10th
- Halwai and Cook: 10th, Diploma
- Caretaker: As Per Norms
- Junior Intelligence Officer-II/ Tech: Diploma in Engineering/ Electronics/ Electronics and Tele–communication/ Electronics and Communication/ Electrical and Electronics/ Information Technology / Computer Science/ Computer Engineering/ Computer Applications, Degree in Science with Electronics/ Computer Science/ Physics/ Mathematics/ Computer Applications
Intelligence Bureau Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|Assistant Central Intelligence Officer-I/ Executive||Rs. 47,600 – 1,51,100/-|
|Assistant Central Intelligence Officer-II/ Executive||Rs. 44,900 – 1,42,400/-|
|Junior Intelligence Officer-I/ Executive||Rs. 29,200 – 92,300/-|
|Junior Intelligence Officer-II/ Executive||Rs. 25,500 – 81,100/-|
|Security Assistant/ Executive||Rs. 21,700 – 69,100/-|
|Junior Intelligence Officer-I||Rs. 25,500 – 81,100/-|
|Junior Intelligence Officer-Grade-II||Rs. 21,700 – 69,100/-|
|Halwai and Cook|
|Caretaker||Rs. 29,200 – 92,300/-|
|Junior Intelligence Officer-II/ Tech||Rs. 5,200 – 20,200/-|
- Candidate age should be 56 years , as on 20-Aug-2022.
No Application Fee.
How to apply for Intelligence Bureau Recruitment (Assistant Central Intelligence Officer, Executive) Jobs
All the Eligible candidates can apply offline by sending the hard copy of the application form along with relevant documents on or before 21-Aug-2022 to Assistant Director/G-3, Intelligence Bureau, Ministry of Home Affairs, 35 S P Marg, Bapu Dham, New Delhi-110021.
Steps to Apply for Intelligence Bureau Assistant Central Intelligence Officer, Executive Jobs 2022
- Go through the Intelligence Bureau official notification, which is given below or download from the Intelligence Bureau official website, mha.gov.in .
- If meet all requirements for eligibility, you can start apply Offline.
- Fill all the Mandatory details correctly, and Pay the application fee as per your category (if applicable).
- Finally Submit the Assam Rifle online application form and Sava the Application Number for further reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 22-06-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 21-Aug-2022
Intelligence Bureau Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form pdf: Click Here
- Official Website: mha.gov.in