Indian Navy Recruitment 2022: Indian Navy (Indian Navy) has released a notification at joinindiannavy.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Short Service Commission Officers in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 12-Mar-2022
Indian Navy Vacancy Details February 2022
|Organization Name||Indian Navy|
|Post Details||Short Service Commission Officers|
|Salary||As per Norms|
|Job Location||All India|
|Indian Navy Official Website||joinindiannavy.gov.in|
Indian Navy Recruitment required eligibility details
|Name of the Post||No of Posts|
|General Service [GS (X)] Hydro Cadre||40|
|Naval Armament Inspectorate Cadre (NAIC)||6|
|Air Traffic Controller (ATC)||6|
|Engineering Branch (GS)||45|
Indian Navy Educational Qualification Details:
- Educational Qualification: As per Indian Navy official notification candidate should have completed 10th, 12th, B.Com, B.Sc, B.E or B.Tech, M.E or M.Tech, Post Graduation, MCA, M.Sc from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
|Name of the Post||Qualification|
|General Service [GS (X)] Hydro Cadre||BE/ B.Tech|
|Naval Armament Inspectorate Cadre (NAIC)||10th, 12th, BE/ B.Tech|
|Air Traffic Controller (ATC)|
|Observer||As Per Norms|
|Logistics||B.Com, B.Sc, BE/ B.Tech, Post Graduation Diploma, MCA/ M.Sc|
|Education||10th, 12th, B.Sc, BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech, M.Sc|
|Engineering Branch (GS)||BE/ B.Tech|
Age Limit Details:
- General Service [GS(X)]/ Hydro Cadre, Naval Armament Inspectorate Cadre: Candidates should be Born Between 02 Jan 1998 to 01 Jun 2003
- Air Traffic Controller (ATC): Candidates should be Born Between 02 Jan 1998 to 01 Jun 2002
- Observer, Pilot: Candidates should be Born Between 02 Jan 1999 to 01 Jul 2004
- Logistics: Candidates should be Born Between 02 Jan 1998 to Jul 2003
- Education Branch: Candidates should be Born Between 02 Jan 1998 to 01 Jan 2002, 02 Jan 1996 to 01 Jan 2002
- Technical Branch: Candidates should be Born Between 02 Jan 1998 to 01 Jan 2003
No Application Fee.
Merit List, Medical Exam & SSB Interview
How to apply for Indian Navy Recruitment (Short Service Commission Officers) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at Indian Navy official website joinindiannavy.gov.in, Starts from 25-02-2022 to 12-Mar-2022
Steps to Apply for Indian Navy Short Service Commission Officers Jobs 2022
- Candidates should apply online only through Indian Navy official website joinindiannavy.gov.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Indian Navy will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the Indian Navy online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 25-02-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 12-Mar-2022
Indian Navy Notification Important Links
- Official Notification pdf: Click Here
- Apply Online: Click Here
- Official Website: joinindiannavy.gov.in