Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2022: Indian Coast Guard (Indian Coast Guard) has released a notification at joinindiancoastguard.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Navik, Yantrik in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 14-Jan-2022
Indian Coast Guard Vacancy Details December 2022
|Organization Name||Indian Coast Guard (Indian Coast Guard)|
|Post Details||Navik, Yantrik|
|Salary||As per Norms|
|Job Location||All India|
|Indian Coast Guard Official Website||joinindiancoastguard.gov.in|
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment required eligibility details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Navik (General Duty)||260|
|Navik (Domestic Branch)||35|
Indian Coast Guard Educational Qualification Details
- Educational Qualification: As per Indian Coast Guard official notification candidate should have completed 10th, 12th, Diploma from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
|Navik (General Duty)||10+2|
|Navik (Domestic Branch)||10th|
|Yantrik (Mechanical)||10th, 12th, Diploma|
As per the Indian Coast Guard Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 18 years and a maximum of 22 years .
- Navik (GD) and Yantrik: Born between 01 Aug 2000 to 31 Jul 2004 (both dates inclusive).
- Navik(DB): Born between 01 Oct 2000 to 30 Sep 2004 (both dates inclusive).
- OBC Candidates: 3 Years
- SC, ST Candidates: 5 Years.
- SC/ST Candidates: Nil
- All Other Candidates: Rs.250/-
- Mode of Payment: Online.
Written Exam, Medical Exam, Computer Based Online Exam, Physical Exam, Certificate Verification
How to apply for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment (Navik, Yantrik) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at Indian Coast Guard official website joinindiancoastguard.gov.in, Starts from 04-01-2022 to 14-Jan-2022
Steps to Apply for Indian Coast Guard Navik, Yantrik Jobs 2022
- Candidates should apply online only through Indian Coast Guard official website joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Indian Coast Guard will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the Indian Coast Guard online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 04-01-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 14-Jan-2022
- Date of ensuring validity of E-mail & Mobile number: Upto 31-Dec-2022
- Date of issue of all Uploaded Documents: 14-Jan-2022
- Tentative Dates For Examination for Stage-I: Mid/End Mar-2022
- Tentative Dates For Examination for Stage-II: Mid/End May-2022
- Tentative Dates For Examination for Stage-III & IV for Navik (GD) & Yantrik Posts: Early Aug-2022
- Tentative Dates For Examination for Stage-III & IV for Navik (DB) Posts: Early Oct-2022
- Date of Training for Navik (General Duty) & Yantrik Posts: Aug-2022
- Date of Training for Navik (Domestic Branch) Posts: Oct-2022
Indian Coast Guard Notification Important Links
- Official Notification pdf: Click Here
- Apply Online: Click Here (Apply Link Starts from 04th January 2022)
- Official Website: joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
Note: For any Query regarding Application, Candidate can contact through e-mail at email@example.com and Telephone no:- 020-25503108/020-25503109