Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2022: Indian Coast Guard (Indian Coast Guard) has released a notification for 300 vacancies. Job posting for these Navik, Yantrik job vacancies at All India. So, job aspirants can Apply Online on or before for recruitment notification, on or before the last date 22-Sep-2022
Indian Coast Guard Vacancy Details August 2022
|Organization Name||Indian Coast Guard (Indian Coast Guard)|
|Post Details||Navik, Yantrik|
|Salary||Rs.21700-29200/- Per Month|
|Job Location||All India|
|Indian Coast Guard Official Website||joinindiancoastguard.gov.in|
Indian Coast Guard Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Navik (General Duty)||225|
|Navik (Domestic Branch)||40|
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment required eligibility details
Indian Coast Guard Educational Qualification Details
- Educational Qualification: Candidate should have completed 10th, 12th.
|Navik (General Duty)||12th|
|Navik (Domestic Branch)||10th|
|Yatrink||10th, 12th, Diploma in Electrical/ Mechanical/ Electronics/ Telecommunication (Radio/Power) Engineering|
Indian Coast Guard Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|Navik (General Duty)||Rs. 21,700/-|
|Navik (Domestic Branch)|
As per the Indian Coast Guard Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 18 years and a maximum of 22 years , as on 25-08-2022.
- OBC Candidates: 03 Years
- SC/ST Candidates: 05 Years
- All Other Candidates: Rs.225/-
- SC/ST Candidates: Nil
- Mode of Payment: Online
- Written Examination
- Physical Fitness Test
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
How to apply for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment (Navik, Yantrik) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can Online at Indian Coast Guard official website joinindiancoastguard.gov.in, Starts from 08-09-2022 to 22-Sep-2022
Steps to Apply for Indian Coast Guard Navik, Yantrik Jobs 2022
- Candidates should apply online only through Indian Coast Guard official website joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Indian Coast Guard will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the Indian Coast Guard online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 08-09-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 22-Sep-2022
- Tentative Dates for Examination/Downloading E-admit Card for Stage-I: Mid/End Nov-2022
- Tentative Dates for Examination/Downloading E-admit Card for Stage-II: Mid/End Jan-2023
- Tentative Dates for Examination/Downloading E-admit Card for Stage-III: End Apr/Early May-2023
Indian Coast Guard Notification Important Links
- Official Notification pdf: Click Here
- Apply Online: Click Here (Apply Link Start From 08th Sep 2022)
- Official Website: joinindiancoastguard.gov.in