Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2021: Indian Coast Guard (Indian Coast Guard) has released a notification at joinindiancoastguard.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Assistant Commandant in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 17-Dec-2021
Indian Coast Guard Vacancy Details November 2021
|Organization Name||Indian Coast Guard (Indian Coast Guard)|
|Post Details||Assistant Commandant|
|Salary||Rs.56100-225000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||All India|
|Indian Coast Guard Official Website||joinindiancoastguard.gov.in|
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment required eligibility details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Commercial Pilot Entry|
Indian Coast Guard Educational Qualification Details
- Educational Qualification: As per Indian Coast Guard official notification candidate should have completed 12th, Degree, B.E or B.Tech from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
|Commercial Pilot Entry||12th|
|Tech (Engg/Elect)||BE/ B.Tech|
Qualification with Percentage Details
- Candidates who have passed Bachelor’s degree from any recognized university with minimum 60% marks in aggregate (i.e. 1st Semester to 8th Semester for BE/B.Tech Course or 1st year to last year for Bachelor Degree candidates wherever applicable)
- Mathematics and Physics as subjects up to intermediate or class 12th of 10+2+3 scheme of education or equivalent with 60% aggregate in Mathematics and Physics
Commercial Pilot Entry
- Candidates holding current/valid Commercial Pilot Licence (CPL) issued/ validated by Director General of Civil Aviation (DGCA) with minimum educational qualification – 12th pass (Physics and Mathematics) with 60% marks in aggregate
Technical (Engineering & Electrical):
- Engineering degree with 60% marks in aggregate or should have passed Sections A and B examination from the Institution of Engineers (India) in any of the discipline
- Candidates should have Atleast 60% marks in aggregate in Physics and Maths in 12th class
- Three year diploma course with an aggregate of 60%.
Age Limit Details
- General Duty: Candidates Should Born Between 01 July 1997 to 30 June 2001 (Both dates inclusive).
- Commercial Pilot Entry: Candidates Should Born Between 01 July 1997 to 30 June 2003 (Both dates inclusive).
- Tech (Engg/Elect): Candidates Should Born Between 01 July 1997 to 30 June 2001 (Both dates inclusive).
- OBC Candidates: 03 Years
- SC/ST Candidates: 05 Years
- PWD Candidates: 10 Years.
No Application Fee.
Psychological Test, Group Task, Interview
How to apply for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment (Assistant Commandant) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at Indian Coast Guard official website joinindiancoastguard.gov.in, Starts from 06-12-2021 to 17-Dec-2021
Steps to Apply for Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Jobs 2021
- Candidates should apply online only through Indian Coast Guard official website joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Indian Coast Guard will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the Indian Coast Guard online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 06-12-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 17-Dec-2021
- Date of Printout of E-admit Card through website: 28-Dec-2021
- Tentative Date of Primary Selection: Jan-2022
- Tentative Date of Final Selection: Feb to Apr-2022
- Date of Commencement of Training: End of Jun-2022
Indian Coast Guard Notification Important Links
- Official Notification pdf: Click Here
- Apply Online: Click Here (Apply Link Starts from 06th December 2021)
- Official Website: joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
Note: For more Details, Contact Telephone No: 0120-2201340, Email: email@example.com