Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2021: Indian Coast Guard (Indian Coast Guard) has released a notification at joinindiancoastguard.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Civilian MT Driver, Fork Lift Operator in Haldia, Kolkata – West Bengal, Bhubaneswar, Paradip – Odisha. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 15-Dec-2021
Indian Coast Guard Vacancy Details November 2021
|Organization Name||Indian Coast Guard (Indian Coast Guard)|
|Post Details||Civilian MT Driver, Fork Lift Operator|
|Salary||Rs. 18,000 – 25,000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Haldia, Kolkata – West Bengal, Bhubaneswar, Paradip – Odisha|
|Indian Coast Guard Official Website||joinindiancoastguard.gov.in|
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment required eligibility details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Civilian MT Driver||8|
|Fork Lift Operator||1|
Indian Coast Guard Educational Qualification Details
- Educational Qualification: As per Indian Coast Guard official notification candidate should have completed 10th, ITI from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
|Civilian MT Driver||10th, Must possess valid driving license|
|Fork Lift Operator||ITI|
|Engine Driver||As Per Norms|
- Civilian MT Driver: Should have at least 02 years’ experience in driving motor vehicles & Knowledge of motor mechanism (should be able to remove minor defects in vehicles)
- Fork Lift Operator: 3 years experience in the trade for which no training is available in ITI or other recognized institution & Should possess heavy duty vehicle driving licence
- MT Fitter/MT(Mech): 02 years experience in automobile workshop
- Engine Driver: Two years service as Sarang on a vessel of over four hundred Boat horse power
- MTS (Chowkidar): Two years’ experience as Chowkidar in any recognized institution or organization
- Lascar: Three years’ experience in service on Boat
Indian Coast Guard Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|Civilian MT Driver||Rs. 19,900/-|
|Fork Lift Operator|
|Engine Driver||Rs. 25,500/-|
|MTS (Chowkidar)||Rs. 18,000/-|
Indian Coast Guard Age Limit Details
- Age Limit: As per the Indian Coast Guard Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 18 years and a maximum of 30 years .
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|Civilian MT Driver||18 – 27 Years|
|Fork Lift Operator|
|Engine Driver||18 – 30 Years|
|MTS (Chowkidar)||18 – 27 Years|
|Lascar||18 – 30 Years|
No Application Fee.
Driving License, Written Test, Skill Test
How to apply for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment (Civilian MT Driver, Fork Lift Operator) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Commander, Headquarters, Coast Guard Region (NE), Synthesis Business Park, 6th Floor, Shrachi Building, Rajarhat, New Town, Kolkata – 700161 on or before 15-Dec-2021
Steps to Apply for Indian Coast Guard Civilian MT Driver, Fork Lift Operator Jobs 2021
- First of all go through the Indian Coast Guard recruitment notification 2021 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- the specified address in the notification (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service).
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 15-11-2021
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 15-Dec-2021
Indian Coast Guard Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form pdf: Click Here
- Official Website: joinindiancoastguard.gov.in