Indian Army Recruitment 2022: Indian Army (Indian Army) has released a notification for 3068 vacancies. Job posting for these Tradesman Mate, Fireman job vacancies at All India. So, job aspirants can Apply Online on or before for recruitment notification, on or before the last date 22-Sep-2022
Indian Army Vacancy Details September 2022
|Organization Name||Indian Army (Indian Army)|
|Post Details||Tradesman Mate, Fireman|
|Salary||Rs.18000-63200/- Per Month|
|Job Location||All India|
|Indian Army Official Website||aocrecruitment.gov.in|
Indian Army Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Junior Office Assistant (JOA)||99|
Indian Army Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: Candidate should have completed As Per Indian Army Recruitment Norms.
Indian Army Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|Tradesman Mate||Rs. 18,000 – 56,900/-|
|Fireman||Rs. 19,900 – 63,200/-|
|Junior Office Assistant (JOA)|
As per the Indian Army Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 18 years and a maximum of 25 years , as on 01-Aug-2022.
- OBC Candidates: 03 Years
- SC/ST Candidates: 05 Years
- PwBD (General) Candidates: 10 Years
- PwBD (OBC) Candidates: 13 Years
- PwBD (SC/ST) Candidates: 15 Years
No Application Fee.
- Written Test
- Skill Test
- Physical Test
How to apply for Indian Army Recruitment (Tradesman Mate, Fireman) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can Online at Indian Army official website aocrecruitment.gov.in, Starts from 01-09-2022 to 22-Sep-2022
Steps to Apply for Indian Army Tradesman Mate, Fireman Jobs 2022
- Candidates should apply online only through Indian Army official website aocrecruitment.gov.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Indian Army will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the Indian Army online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 01-09-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 22-Sep-2022
Indian Army Notification Important Links
- Official Notification pdf: Click Here
- Apply Online: Click Here
- General Instructions/ Terms and Conditions: Click Here
- Exam Centers List: Click Here
- Official Website: aocrecruitment.gov.in