INCOIS Recruitment 2021: Indian National Centre for Ocean Information Services (INCOIS) has released a notification at incois.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Scientist – C in Hyderabad – Telangana. Interested candidates can Apply Online & Offline on or before 24-Sep-2021.
INCOIS Vacancy Details August 2021
|Organization Name||Indian National Centre for Ocean Information Services (INCOIS)|
|Post Details||Scientist – C|
|Salary||Rs.67700-208700/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Hyderabad – Telangana|
|Apply Mode||Online & Offline|
|INCOIS Official Website||incois.gov.in|
INCOIS Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per INCOIS official notification candidate should have completed Master’s Degree from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
Age Limit: As per the Indian National Centre for Ocean Information Services recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 56 years, as on 24-Sep-2021.
No Application Fee
Performance of Screened Candidates in Interview
How to apply for INCOIS Recruitment (Scientist – C) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online at incois.gov.in official website starts from 22-08-2021 to 24-Sep-2021. Applicant need to send the hard copy of the online application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Director, Indian National Centre for Ocean Information Services, Ocean Valley, Pragathi Nagar (B.O), Nizampet (S.O.), Hyderabad – 500090, Telangana, INDIA on or before 05-Oct-2021.
Steps to Apply for INCOIS Scientist – C Jobs 2021
- First of all go through the INCOIS recruitment notification 2021 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- If Applicable, pay the application fee as per your category.
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct. Then click on submit button and Capture the Application Number or Request number for further reference
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- Director, Indian National Centre for Ocean Information Services, Ocean Valley, Pragathi Nagar (B.O), Nizampet (S.O.), Hyderabad – 500090, Telangana, INDIA (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 05-Oct-2021.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 22-08-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 24-Sep-2021
- Last Date for Receipt of Hard Copy of Online Application: 05-Oct-2021
- Last Date for Receipt of Hard Copy of Online Application in North Eastern States, A&N Islands and Lakshadweep: 11-Oct-2021
INCOIS Notification Important Links
Note: In case of difficulty in the Submission of Online Application form, please email the Queries to email@example.com.