IIT Hyderabad Recruitment 2024: Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad (IIT Hyderabad) has released a notification at iith.ac.in for recruitment to the Post of Research Assistant in Hyderabad – Telangana. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 23-Feb-2024
IIT Hyderabad Vacancy Details February 2024
|Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad (IIT Hyderabad)
|No. of Posts
|Rs.14,000/- Per Month
|IIT Hyderabad Official Website
IIT Hyderabad Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: Candidate should have completed BE/ B.Tech in Chemical/ Mechanical Engineering .
Age Limit: Candidate’s maximum age should be 30 years .
No Application Fee.
How to apply for IIT Hyderabad Recruitment (Research Assistant ) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at IIT Hyderabad official website iith.ac.in, Starts from 09-02-2024 to 23-Feb-2024
Steps to Apply for IIT Hyderabad Research Assistant Jobs 2024
- Candidates should apply online only through IIT Hyderabad official website iith.ac.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the IIT Hyderabad online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 09-02-2024
- Last Date to Apply Online: 23-Feb-2024