IIT Hyderabad Recruitment 2022: Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad (IIT Hyderabad) has released a notification for 4 vacancies. Job posting for these Project Accountant, Project Associate job vacancies at Hyderabad – Telangana. So, job aspirants can Apply Online on or before for recruitment notification, on or before the last date 28-Oct-2022
IIT Hyderabad Vacancy Details October 2022
|Organization Name||Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad (IIT Hyderabad)|
|Post Details||Project Accountant, Project Associate|
|Salary||Rs. 25,000 – 40,000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Hyderabad – Telangana|
|IIT Hyderabad Official Website||iith.ac.in|
IIT Hyderabad Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Post|
|Project Assistant (Technical)||1|
|Project Associate (Accounts)||1|
IIT Hyderabad Recruitment required eligibility details
IIT Hyderabad Educational Qualification Details
- Educational Qualification: Candidate should have completed BE/ B.Tech/ Degree, MCA, M.Sc, MBA, Masters Degree in Commerce.
|Project Assistant (Technical)||BE/ B.Tech/ MCA/ M.Sc|
|Project Associate (Accounts)||Degree/ Masters Degree in Commerce/ MBA|
IIT Hyderabad Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|Project Accountant||Rs. 25,000 – 30,000/-|
|Project Assistant (Technical)|
|Project Associate (Accounts)||Rs. 35,000 – 40,000/-|
Age Limit: Candidate age should be 40 years .
No Application Fee.
How to apply for IIT Hyderabad Recruitment (Project Accountant, Project Associate) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can Online at IIT Hyderabad official website iith.ac.in, Starts from 17-10-2022 to 28-Oct-2022
Steps to Apply for IIT Hyderabad Project Accountant, Project Associate Jobs 2022
- Candidates should apply online only through IIT Hyderabad official website iith.ac.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the IIT Hyderabad online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 17-10-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 28-Oct-2022