IIT Hyderabad Recruitment 2021: Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad (IIT Hyderabad) has released a notification at iith.ac.in for recruitment to the Post of Assistant Professor in Hyderabad – Telangana . Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 23-Nov-2021.
IIT Hyderabad Vacancy Details November 2021
|Institute Name||Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad (IIT Hyderabad)|
|Post Details||Assistant Professor|
|Total Vacancies||Not Specified|
|Salary||Rs.98200-101500/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Hyderabad – Telangana|
|IIT Hyderabad Official Website||iith.ac.in|
IIT Hyderabad Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per IIT Hyderabad official notification candidate should have completed Ph.D from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
- Assistant Professor Grade I: Candidates should have At least 03 Years Industrial/ Research/ Teaching Experience after completing PhD
- Assistant Professor Grade II: Candidates without 03 years industrial/ research/ teaching Experience after completing PhD
Age Limit: As per the Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be Below 35 years
- OBC-NCL Candidates: 03 Years
- SC/ST Candidates: 05 Years
- PWD Candidates: 10 Years
- PWD (OBC-NCL) Candidates: 13 Years
- PWD (SC/ST) Candidates: 15 Years
No Application Fee
IIT Hyderabad Salary Details:
|Name of the Post||Salary Per Month|
|Assistant Professor Grade I||Rs.101500/-|
|Assistant Professor Grade II||Rs.98200/-|
How to apply for IIT Hyderabad Recruitment (Assistant Professor) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at IIT Hyderabad official website iith.ac.in, Starts from 10-11-2021 to 23-Nov-2021
Steps to Apply for IIT Hyderabad Assistant Professor Jobs 2021
- Candidates should apply online only through IIT Hyderabad official website iith.ac.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the IIT Hyderabad online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 10-11-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 23-Nov-2021