IIT Hyderabad Recruitment 2021: Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad (IIT Hyderabad) has released a notification at iith.ac.in for recruitment to the Post of Campus Fire Officer in Hyderabad – Telangana. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 30-Nov-2021.
IIT Hyderabad Vacancy Details November 2021
|Institute Name||Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad (IIT Hyderabad)|
|Post Details||Campus Fire Officer|
|Salary||Rs.30000-40000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Hyderabad – Telangana|
|IIT Hyderabad Official Website||iith.ac.in|
IIT Hyderabad Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per IIT Hyderabad official notification candidate should have completed B.Sc, B.E or B.Tech from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
- Candidates should have relevant Experience in Central/State Govt. organizations/Industries of Repute will be an added advantage
- Qualification & experience in Occupational Health and Safety (OHAS) will be an added advantage and weightage
- A certification in Computer course for a minimum of three months OR Information Technology or related paper as one of the subjects at graduation level or subsequently, should possess working knowledge on computer and should be reasonably well versed to work on MS Word, PPT, Excel etc
Age Limit: As per the Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 40 years, as on 01-Nov-2021
No Application Fee
Skill Test, Written Test & Interview
How to apply for IIT Hyderabad Recruitment (Campus Fire Officer) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at IIT Hyderabad official website iith.ac.in, Starts from 09-11-2021 to 30-Nov-2021
Steps to Apply for IIT Hyderabad Campus Fire Officer Jobs 2021
- Candidates should apply online only through IIT Hyderabad official website iith.ac.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the IIT Hyderabad online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 09-11-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 30-Nov-2021