IIMR Recruitment 2022: Indian Institute of Millets Research (IIMR) has released a notification at millets.res.in for recruitment to the Post of Field Assistant in Hyderabad – Telangana. Interested candidates can send an E-Mail, on or before 25-Feb-2022
IIMR Vacancy Details February 2022
|Indian Institute of Millets Research (IIMR)
|Rs. 15,000/- Per Month
|Hyderabad – Telangana
|IIMR Official Website
IIMR Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per IIMR official notification candidate should have completed Diploma, Graduation from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
- Candidate Should have Experience in conducting field survey, training programmes, demonstration in farmers fields, field data collection, extension activities, have working knowledge of computer and, willingness to travel and work in rural area
As per the Indian Institute of Millets Research Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 21 years and a maximum of 45 years .
No Application Fee.
Virtual/ Online interview
How to apply for IIMR Recruitment (Field Assistant) Jobs
Eligible candidates can send their application in the prescribed format to e-Mail ID, [email protected] on or before 25-Feb-2022 along with all required documents. Venue: ICAR-Indian Institute Millets Research, Hyderabad-500030
- Date of notification Released: 16-02-2022
- Last date to send an E-Mail: 25-Feb-2022
- Virtual/ Online interview: 28-02-2022
IIMR Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form pdf: Click Here
- Official Website: millets.res.in