IIMR Recruitment 2022: Indian Institute of Millets Research (IIMR) has released a notification at millets.res.in for recruitment to the Post of Young Professional-II in Hyderabad – Telangana. Interested candidates can send an E-Mail, on or before 08-Jun-2022
IIMR Vacancy Details June 2022
|Indian Institute of Millets Research (IIMR)
|Rs. 35,000/- Per Month
|Hyderabad – Telangana
|IIMR Official Website
IIMR Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per IIMR official notification candidate should have completed Masters Degree in Agronomy/ Soil Science/ Plant Physiology from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
Tenure Details: 01 Year
As per the Indian Institute of Millets Research Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 21 years and a maximum of 45 years .
No Application Fee.
How to apply for IIMR Recruitment (Young Professional-II) Jobs
Eligible candidates can send their application in the prescribed format to e-Mail ID, [email protected] on or before 08-Jun-2022 along with all required documents
Walk-In Interview Venue Details:
- The campus of ICAR-Indian Institute of Millets Research (IIMR), Rajendranagar, Hyderabad 500 030
- Date of notification Released: 01-06-2022
- Last date to send an E-Mail: 08-Jun-2022
- Date of Interview: 13-06-2022
IIMR Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form pdf: Click Here
- Official Website: millets.res.in