IIMR Recruitment 2022: Indian Institute of Millets Research (IIMR) has released a notification at millets.res.in for recruitment to the Post of Junior Research Fellow in Hyderabad – Telangana. Interested candidates can send an E-Mail, on or before 02-Apr-2022
IIMR Vacancy Details March 2022
|Indian Institute of Millets Research (IIMR)
|Junior Research Fellow
|Rs. 31,000/- Per Month
|Hyderabad – Telangana
|IIMR Official Website
IIMR Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per IIMR official notification candidate should have completed Post Graduation from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
- Candidates should have Research experience in handling field experiments, field crop evaluation, SSR and SNP geno typing, transcriptome and qPCR analysis and bioinformatic analysis as evident from project work / thesis work/ publications.
Age Limit: As per the Indian Institute of Millets Research recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 35 years , as on 08-04-2022.
- OBC Candidates: 3 years
- SC, ST/ Women/ PWD Candidates: 5 years.
No Application Fee.
How to apply for IIMR Recruitment (Junior Research Fellow) Jobs
Eligible candidates can send their application in the prescribed format to e-Mail ID, [email protected] on or before 02-Apr-2022 along with all required documents
- Date of notification Released: 25-03-2022
- Last date to send an E-Mail: 02-Apr-2022
IIMR Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form pdf: Click Here
- Official Website: millets.res.in