IICT Recruitment 2023: Indian Institute of Chemical Technology (IICT) has released a notification for 20 vacancies. Job posting for these Scientist, Senior Scientist job vacancies at Hyderabad – Telangana. So, job aspirants can Apply Online on or before for recruitment notification, on or before the last date 31-Jan-2023
IICT Vacancy Details January 2023
|Organization Name||Indian Institute of Chemical Technology (IICT)|
|Post Details||Scientist, Senior Scientist|
|Salary||Rs. 1,21,641 – 2,13,051/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Hyderabad – Telangana|
|IICT Official Website||iictindia.org|
IICT Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
IICT Recruitment required eligibility details
IICT Educational Qualification Details
Educational Qualification: Candidate should have completed ME/ M.Tech, Ph.D, Post- Ph.D.
- Scientist (S-01): ME/ M.Tech in Chemical Engineering, Ph.D in Science, Chemical Sciences, Chemistry
- Scientist (S-02): Ph.D in Science, Chemical Sciences, Chemistry, Analytical Chemistry, Pharmaceutical Sciences, Mass Spectroscopy
- Scientist (S-03): Ph. D in Science, Chemical, Sciences, Chemistry, Polymer chemistry
- Scientist (S-04): Ph.D in Science, Chemical, Sciences, Chemistry, Phytochemistry, Natural Products Isolation & characterization
- Scientist (S-05): Ph.D in Science, Chemical, Sciences, Polymer, Chemistry, Pharmaceutical, Science, Nano sciences
- Scientist (S-06): Ph.D in Biotechnology, Micro Biology, Environmental, Sciences, Bioprocess Engineering
- Scientist (S-07): Ph.D in Sciences, Life sciences, Biological, Sciences
- Scientist (S-08): ME/ M.Tech in Oil Technology, Chemical Engineering, Chemical Technology, Ph.D in Science, Chemical Sciences, Chemistry, Organic Chemistry Lipid Science
- Scientist (S-09): Ph.D in Science, Chemical Sciences, Chemistry, Enzyme Catalyzed Organic Synthesis, Biotransformation
- Scientist (S-10): ME/ M.Tech in Chemical Engineering, Ph.D in Science, Chemical, Sciences, Chemistry, Flow Chemistry
- Scientist (S-11&12): Ph.D in Science, Chemical, Sciences, Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Scientist (S-13): ME/ MTech in Artificial Intelligence, Computer science, Chemical Engineering, Ph.D in Physical, Chemical Sciences, Theoretical, Computational Chemistry
- Scientist (S-14): Ph.D in Science, Chemical, Sciences, Chemistry Organofluoride, Fluorination Chemistry
- Scientist (S-15): Ph.D in Science, Chemical Sciences, Chemistry Synthetic Organic Chemistry
- Scientist (S-16): Ph.D in Sciences, Life Sciences, Biological Sciences
- Senior Scientist (S-17): Ph. D in Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Chemical Technology
- Principal Scientist (S-18): Ph. D in Science, Chemical Sciences, Chemistry, Synthetic Organic Chemistry, Process Chemistry, Post-Ph.D
- Principal Scientist (S-19): Ph.D. in Sciences, Life Sciences, Pharmaceutical sciences, Pharmacology, Post-Ph.D
IICT Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|Senior Scientist||Rs. 1,39,956/-|
|Principal Scientist||Rs. 2,13,051/-|
IICT Age Limit Details
- Age Limit:Candidate age should be 45 years .
|Post Name||Age Limit (Years)|
|Senior Scientist||Max. 37|
|Principal Scientist||Max. 45|
No Application Fee.
How to apply for IICT Recruitment (Scientist, Senior Scientist) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can Online at IICT official website iictindia.org, Starts from 29-12-2022 to 31-Jan-2023
Steps to Apply for IICT Scientist, Senior Scientist Jobs 2023
- Candidates should apply online only through IICT official website iictindia.org
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Indian Institute of Chemical Technology will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the IICT online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 29-12-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 31-Jan-2023