IICT Recruitment 2021: Indian Institute of Chemical Technology (IICT) has released a notification at iictindia.org for recruitment to the Post of Scientist in Hyderabad – Telangana. Interested candidates can Apply Online & Offline on or before 27-Aug-2021.
IICT Vacancy Details July 2021
|Institute Name||Indian Institute of Chemical Technology (IICT)|
|Salary||Rs.103681-181795/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Hyderabad – Telangana|
|Apply Mode||Online & Offline|
|IICT Official Website||iictindia.org|
IICT Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No. of Posts|
IICT Recruitment required eligibility details
IICT Educational Qualification Details
IICT Age Limit Details
|Post Name||Age Limit (Years)|
- OBC Candidates: 03 years
- SC, ST Candidates: 05 years
- General Candidates: Rs.100/-
- SC/ST/PwBD/Women/CSIR Employees/Abroad Candidates: Nil
- Mode of Payment: Online
IICT Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
How to apply for IICT Recruitment (Scientist) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online at mhc.tn.gov.in official website starts from 28-07-2021 to 27-Aug-2021. Applicant need to send the hard copy of the online application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Section Officer, Recruitment Section, CSIR – Indian Institute of Chemical Technology, Uppal Road, Tarnaka, Hyderabad – 500007, Telangana on or before 10th September 2021.
Steps to Apply for IICT Scientist Jobs 2021
- First of all go through the IICT recruitment notification 2021 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- If Applicable, pay the application fee as per your category.
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct. Then click on submit button and Capture the Application Number or Request number for further reference
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- Section Officer, Recruitment Section, CSIR – Indian Institute of Chemical Technology, Uppal Road, Tarnaka, Hyderabad – 500007, Telangana (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 10th September 2021.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 28-07-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 27-Aug-2021
- Last date for receipt of Hard Copy of Applications: 10th September 2021