ICRISAT Recruitment 2022: International Crops Research Institute for the Semi-Arid Tropics (ICRISAT) has released a notification for 1 vacancies. Job posting for these Officer job vacancies at Patancheru – Telangana. So, job aspirants can Apply Online on or before for recruitment notification, on or before the last date 02-Nov-2022
ICRISAT Vacancy Details October 2022
|Organization Name||International Crops Research Institute for the Semi-Arid Tropics (ICRISAT)|
|Salary||As Per Norms|
|Job Location||Patancheru – Telangana|
|ICRISAT Official Website||icrisat.org|
ICRISAT Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: Candidate should have completed 12th, CA, MBA.
No Application Fee.
How to apply for ICRISAT Recruitment (Officer) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can Online at ICRISAT official website icrisat.org, Starts from 11-10-2022 to 02-Nov-2022
Steps to Apply for ICRISAT Officer Jobs 2022
- Candidates should apply online only through ICRISAT official website icrisat.org
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. International Crops Research Institute for the Semi-Arid Tropics will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the ICRISAT online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 11-10-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 02-Nov-2022