ICAI Recruitment 2022: Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) has released a notification at icai.org for recruitment to the Post of UDC, LDC in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 19-Jan-2022
ICAI Vacancy Details January 2022
|Organization Name||Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI)|
|Post Details||UDC, LDC|
|Salary||Rs.450000-600000/- Per Annum|
|Job Location||All India|
|ICAI Official Website||icai.org|
ICAI Recruitment required eligibility details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Upper Division Clerk||5|
|Lower Division Clerk||5|
Educational Qualification: As per ICAI official notification candidate should have completed Graduation from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
- UDC: Candidate Should have 5 Years + typing speed of 40 words per minute in English
- LDC: Candidate Should have 1 Year + typing speed of 40 words per minute in English
As per the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 22 years and a maximum of 26 years , as on 31-Dec-2021.
No Application Fee.
How to apply for ICAI Recruitment (UDC, LDC) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Additional Director – HR, The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, ICAI Bhawan, I.P.Marg, New Delhi – 110002 or Email to email@example.com on or before 19-Jan-2022
Steps to Apply for ICAI UDC, LDC Jobs 2022
- First of all go through the ICAI recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- the specified address in the notification (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service).
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 04-01-2022
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 19-Jan-2022