IBPS Recruitment 2021: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has released a notification at ibps.in for recruitment to the Post of Probationary Officer, Management Trainees in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 10-Nov-2021.
IBPS Vacancy Details October 2021
|Bank Name||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)|
|Post Details||Probationary Officer, Management Trainees|
|Salary||As per IBPS Norms|
|Job Location||All India|
|IBPS Official Website||ibps.in|
IBPS Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per IBPS official notification candidate should have completed Degree, Graduation from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
- As per the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Recruitment Notification, Candidate should have a minimum age of 20 years and Maximum of 30 years
- A candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.10.1991 and not later than 01.10.2001 (both dates inclusive)
- OBC Candidates: 03 Years
- SC/ST Candidates & Persons affected by 1984 riots: 05 Years
- PwBD Candidates: 10 Years
- Ex–Servicemen, Commissioned Officers including Emergency Commissioned Officers (ECOs)/Short Service Commissioned Officers (SSCOs) who have rendered at least 05 years military service and have been released on completion of assignment (including those whose assignment is due to be completed within one year from the last date of receipt of application) otherwise than by way of dismissal or discharge on account of misconduct or inefficiency or physical disability attributable to military service or invalidment, subject to ceiling as per Government guidelines: 05 Years
- SC/ST/PWBD Candidates: Rs.175/-
- All Other Candidates: Rs.850/-
- Mode of Payment: Online
Prelims Exam, Online Main Exam & Interview
How to apply for IBPS Recruitment 2021
- First of all go through the IBPS recruitment notification 2021 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfils the eligibility criteria (The recruitment link is given below).
- Before the start of filling up application through Online mode, Please have the correct email ID and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, if any experience etc.
- Click on IBPS Probationary Officer, Management Trainees Apply Online – Link given below.
- Update all the required details in IBPS Online Application Form. Upload the Scanned Copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph (If Applicable).
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- At last click on submit button to complete IBPS Recruitment 2021 Process. Most Importantly Capture the Application Number or Request number for further reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 20-10-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online, Payment of Application Fees including Edit/Modification of Application by candidates: 10-Nov-2021
- Date of Download of call letters for Pre-Exam Training: November 2021
- Date of Conduct of Pre-Exam Training: November/December 2021
- Tentative Date of Online Examination – Preliminary: 04th December 2021 and 11th December 2021
- Date of Result of Online Exam – Preliminary & Download of Call letter for Online exam – Main: December 2021/January 2022
- Date of Online Examination – Main: January 2022
- Date of Declaration of Result – Main: January/February 2022
- Date of Download of Call letters for Interview: February 2022
- Date of Conduct of Interview: February/March 2022
- Date of Provisional Allotment: April 2022