IBBI Recruitment 2021: Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India (IBBI) has released a notification at ibbi.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Executive Director in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Offline, is 09-Jul-2021.
IBBI Vacancy Details June 2021
|Bank Name||Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India (IBBI)|
|Post Details||Executive Director|
|Salary||Rs.120500-127500/- Per Month|
|Job Location||All India|
|Apply Mode||Offline or Email|
|IBBI Official Website||ibbi.gov.in|
IBBI Recruitment required eligibility details
Education Qualification: As per IBBI official notification candidate should have completed MBA, Post Graduate from any of the recognized board or University.
Age Limit: As per the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India recruitment notification, Candidate minimum age limit should be 40 years & maximum age should be 55 years, as on 15-07-2021.
Age Relaxation: As per the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India Norms
How to apply for IBBI Recruitment (Executive Director) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Executive Director (HR), 2nd Floor, Jeevan Vihar Building, 3, Parliament Street, New Delhi – 110001 or submitted over mail to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 09-Jul-2021.
Steps to Apply for IBBI Executive Director Jobs 2021
- First of all go through the IBBI recruitment notification 2021 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- Executive Director (HR), 2nd Floor, Jeevan Vihar Building, 3, Parliament Street, New Delhi – 110001 or submitted over mail to email@example.com (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 09-Jul-2021.
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 16-06-2021
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 09-Jul-2021
IBBI Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form: Click Here
- Official Website: ibbi.gov.in