IAF Recruitment 2021: Indian Air Force (IAF) has released a notification at indianairforce.nic.in for recruitment to the Post of Commissioned Officer in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 30-Dec-2021
IAF Vacancy Details November 2021
|Organization Name||Indian Air Force (IAF)|
|Post Details||Commissioned Officer|
|Salary||Rs.56100-177500/- Per Month|
|Job Location||All India|
|IAF Official Website||indianairforce.nic.in|
IAF Recruitment Required Eligibility Details
|Branch Name||No of Posts|
|Ground Duty (Technical)||129|
|Ground Duty (Non-Technical)||111|
- Educational Qualification: As per IAF official notification candidate should have completed Graduation, B.E or B.Tech from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
As per the Indian Air Force Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 20 years and a maximum of 26 years , as on 01-Jan-2023.
- 20-24 Years as on 01st January 2023 i.e Born Between 02nd January 1999 to 01st January 01st January (both Dates Inclusive)
- Upper age Limit for Candidates holding Valid and Current Commercial Pilot License Issued by DCGA (India) is Relaxable up to 26 Years i.e born Between 02nd January 1997 to 01st January 2003 (Both Dates Inclusive)
Ground Duty (Technical/ Non Technical) Branches:
- 20-26 Years as on 01st January 2023 i.e Born Between 02nd January 1997 to 01st January 2003 (Both Dates Inclusive)
- NCC Special Entry: Nil
- All Other Candidates: Rs.250/-
- Mode of Payment: Online.
Written Exam, Interview
How to apply for IAF Recruitment (Commissioned Officer) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at IAF official website indianairforce.nic.in, Starts from 01-12-2021 to 30-Dec-2021
Steps to Apply for IAF Commissioned Officer Jobs 2021
- Candidates should apply online only through IAF official website indianairforce.nic.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Indian Air Force will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the IAF online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 01-12-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 30-Dec-2021
- Date of Commencement of Training: First Week of January 2023
IAF Notification Important Links
- Official Notification pdf: Click Here
- Apply Online: Click Here (Apply Link Starts Form 01st December 2021)
- Official Website: indianairforce.nic.in
- For Queries related to Conduct of Online Examination, Registration Process & Admit Cards, Contact No: 020-25503106 or Email: email@example.com
- For Queries regarding Eligibility, Allotment of AFSB Centres, Date of AFSB Interview, Merit List & Joining Instructions, Contact No: 011-23010231, Extn: 7610 or Toll Free Number: 1800-11-2448