Hyderabad University Recruitment 2021: University of Hyderabad (Hyderabad University) has released a notification at uohyd.ac.in for recruitment to the Post of Senior Project Associate, Research Associate in Hyderabad – Telangana. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 16-Dec-2021
Hyderabad University Vacancy Details December 2021
|Organization Name||University of Hyderabad (Hyderabad University)|
|Post Details||Senior Project Associate, Research Associate|
|Salary||Rs. 35,000 – 50,000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Hyderabad – Telangana|
|Hyderabad University Official Website||uohyd.ac.in|
Hyderabad University Recruitment required eligibility details
|Name of the Post||No of Posts|
|Senior Scientific Officer/ Senior project Associate||2|
|Project/ Research Associate||1|
|Senior Project Associate||1|
Hyderabad University Educational Qualification Details:
- Educational Qualification: As per Hyderabad University official notification candidate should have completed BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ Ph.D/ Doctoral Degree from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
|Name of the Post||Qualification|
|Senior Scientific Officer/ Senior project Associate||ME/ M.Tech/ Ph.D in Materials engineering|
|Project/ Research Associate||BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech in Materials Engineering/ Nanoscience|
|Senior Project Associate||Doctoral Degree|
- Senior Scientific Officer/ Senior project Associate: Candidate Should have Atleast 2 years of experience in case of M. Tech. Holders
- Project /Research Associate: Candidate Should have At least one year of experience in case of B. Tech. holders
- Senior Project Associate: Candidate Should have Minimum 3 Years Research Experience in Post MSc/ BE
Hyderabad University Salary Details:
|Name of the Post||Salary Per Month|
|Senior Scientific Officer/ Senior project Associate||Rs. 50,000/-|
|Project/ Research Associate||Rs. 35,000/-|
|Senior Project Associate||Rs. 50,000/-|
Hyderabad University Age Limit Details:
- Age Limit: As per the University of Hyderabad Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 35 years and a maximum of 45 years .
|Name of the Post||Age Limit|
|Senior Scientific Officer/ Senior project Associate||Max 45 years|
|Project/ Research Associate||Max 35 Years|
|Senior Project Associate|
No Application Fee.
How to apply for Hyderabad University Recruitment (Senior Project Associate, Research Associate) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Given Below Address on or before 16-Dec-2021
for Senior Scientific Officer, Project/ Research associate:
- The Dean, (SEST), University of Hyderabad, Prof. C R Rao Road, Gachibowli, Hyderabad -500046, Soft copy application, along with all the necessary attachments, may please be sent to Email: email@example.com
for Senior Project Associate:
- Head, Center for Neural and Cognitive Sciences, School of Medical Sciences, Old Science Complex, UOH, Gachibowli, Hyderabad, Telangana-500046, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Steps to Apply for Hyderabad University Senior Project Associate, Research Associate Jobs 2021
- First of all go through the Hyderabad University recruitment notification 2021 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- the specified address in the notification (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service).
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 29-11-2021
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 16-Dec-2021