Hyderabad University Recruitment 2021: University of Hyderabad (Hyderabad University) has released a notification at uohyd.ac.in for recruitment to the Post of Senior Research Fellow in Hyderabad – Telangana. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 01-Nov-2021.
Hyderabad University Vacancy Details October 2021
|University Name||University of Hyderabad (Hyderabad University)|
|Post Details||Senior Research Fellow|
|Stipend||Rs.35000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Hyderabad – Telangana|
|Hyderabad University Official Website||uohyd.ac.in|
Hyderabad University Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per Hyderabad University official notification candidate should have completed M.Sc, M.Tech, Master’s Degree from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
- Candidates should have a Master’s Degree (M.Sc or M.Tech) in any branch of Life Sciences from a recognized University or equivalent
- Candidates should have at least two years of research experience after Masters degree
- Research Experience in Advanced Plant Molecular biology
- At least One Research publication in internationally peer reviewed journal
- The appointment is tenable till February 27, 2022
Age Limit: As per the University of Hyderabad recruitment notification, the candidates should have age limit As per Hyderabad University Recruitment Norms
No Application Fee
Written Test & Interview
How to apply for Hyderabad University Recruitment (Senior Research Fellow) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Dr. M. Muthamilarasan, Assistant Professor, Repository of Tomato Genomics Resources, Department of Plant Sciences, School of Life Sciences, University of Hyderabad, Hyderabad – 500046, Telangana, India on or before 01-Nov-2021.
Steps to Apply for Hyderabad University Senior Research Fellow Jobs 2021
- First of all go through the Hyderabad University recruitment notification 2021 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- Dr. M. Muthamilarasan, Assistant Professor, Repository of Tomato Genomics Resources, Department of Plant Sciences, School of Life Sciences, University of Hyderabad, Hyderabad – 500046, Telangana, India (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 01-Nov-2021.
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 13-10-2021
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 01-Nov-2021