Hyderabad University Recruitment 2021: University of Hyderabad (Hyderabad University) has released a notification at uohyd.ac.in for recruitment to the Post of Project Assistant in Hyderabad – Telangana. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 21-Sep-2021.
Hyderabad University Vacancy Details September 2021
|University Name||University of Hyderabad (Hyderabad University)|
|Post Details||Project Assistant|
|Salary||Rs.15000-27500/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Hyderabad – Telangana|
|Hyderabad University Official Website||uohyd.ac.in|
Hyderabad University Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per Hyderabad University official notification candidate should have completed M.Sc, M.Tech, Master’s Degree from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
Age Limit: As per the University of Hyderabad recruitment notification, the candidate should have age limit As per Hyderabad University Recruitment Norms
No Application Fee
How to apply for Hyderabad University Recruitment (Project Assistant) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the below addresses on or before 21-Sep-2021.
Steps to Apply for Hyderabad University Project Assistant Jobs 2021
- First of all go through the Hyderabad University recruitment notification 2021 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned addresses (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 21-Sep-2021.
Address for Department of Plant Sciences: Dr. M. Muthamilarasan, Assistant Professor, Repository of Tomato Genomics Resources, Department of Plant Sciences, School of Life Sciences, University of Hyderabad, Hyderabad – 500046, Telangana, India
Address for School of Chemistry: School of Chemistry, University of Hyderabad, Hyderabad Central University P.O., 500046
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 02-09-2021
- Last Date to Apply Offline for Department of Plant Sciences: 17-Sep-2021
- Last Date to Apply Offline for School of Chemistry: 21-Sep-2021
Hyderabad University Notification Important Links
- Official Notification – Department of Plant Sciences: Click Here
- Official Notification – School of Chemistry: Click Here
- Application Form: Click Here
- Official Website: uohyd.ac.in
- For any Clarifications, Candidates should contact the Project Investigator through email (email@example.com).
- For more Details, Contact Phone No: +9140 2323 4828, Mobile No: +91 7993762942, Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org