HAL India Recruitment 2023: Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL India) has released a notification for 1 vacancies. Job posting for these Lab Technician Trainee job vacancies at Hyderabad – Telangana. So, job aspirants can Apply Offline on or before for recruitment notification, on or before the last date 16-Mar-2023
HAL India Vacancy Details February 2023
|Organization Name||Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL India)|
|Post Details||Lab Technician Trainee|
|Salary||Rs. 22,000 – 90,000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Hyderabad – Telangana|
|HAL India Official Website||hal-india.co.in|
HAL India Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: Candidate should have completed 12th, Diploma in MLT.
Age Limit:Candidate age should be 28 years , as on 01-02-2023.
- SC/ ST Candidates: 5 Years
- PWD (General) Candidates: 10 Years
- PWD (OBC) Candidates: 13 Years
- PWD (SC/ST) Candidates: 15 Years
No Application Fee.
Written Test, Interview
How to apply for HAL India Recruitment (Lab Technician Trainee) Jobs
All the Eligible candidates can apply offline by sending the hard copy of the application form along with relevant documents on or before 16-Mar-2023 to To Manager (HR), HR Department, Avionics Division, HAL Post, Hyderabad-500042.
Steps to Apply for HAL India Lab Technician Trainee Jobs 2023
- Go through the HAL India official notification, which is given below or download from the HAL India official website, hal-india.co.in .
- If meet all requirements for eligibility, you can start apply Offline.
- Fill all the Mandatory details correctly, and Pay the application fee as per your category (if applicable).
- Finally Submit the Assam Rifle online application form and Sava the Application Number for further reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 23-02-2023
- Last Date to Apply Online: 16-Mar-2023
HAL India Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application form pdf: Click Here
- Official Website: hal-india.co.in