EPFO Recruitment 2023: Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO) has released a notification at epfindia.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Social Security Assistant, Stenographer in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 26-Apr-2023
EPFO Vacancy Details March 2023
|Organization Name||Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO)|
|Post Details||Social Security Assistant, Stenographer|
|Salary||Rs. 25,500 – 92,300/- Per Month|
|Job Location||All India|
|EPFO Official Website||epfindia.gov.in|
EPFO Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Social Security Assistant||2674|
EPFO Recruitment required eligibility details
EPFO Educational Qualification Details
- Educational Qualification: As per EPFO official notification candidate should have completed 12th, Degree from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
|Social Security Assistant||Degree|
EPFO Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|Social Security Assistant||Rs. 29,200 – 92,300/-|
|Stenographer||Rs. 25,500 – 81,100/-|
As per the Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 18 years and a maximum of 27 years , as on 26-04-2023.
- OBC Candidates: 3 Years
- SC/ ST Candidates: 5 Years
- PWD (General) Candidates: 10 Years
- PWD (OBC) Candidates: 13 Years
- PWD (SC/ST) Candidates: 15 Years
- All Other Candidates: Rs. 700/-
- SC/ ST/ PWBD/ EWS/ Women Candidates: Nil
- Mode of Payment: Online
Written Test, Interview
How to apply for EPFO Recruitment (Social Security Assistant, Stenographer) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at EPFO official website epfindia.gov.in, Starts from 27-03-2023 to 26-Apr-2023
Steps to Apply for EPFO Social Security Assistant, Stenographer Jobs 2023
- Candidates should apply online only through EPFO official website epfindia.gov.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the EPFO online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 27-03-2023
- Last Date to Apply Online: 26-Apr-2023
- Duration for correction in the particulars of an application form (Online only): 27th April 2023 – 28th April 2023
EPFO Notification Important Links
- Official Notification for Stenographer Posts: Click Here
- Official Notification for Social Security Assistant: Click Here
- Short Notification pdf: Click Here
- Apply Online for Social Security Assistant : Click Here
- Apply Online for Stenographer Posts: Click Here
- Official Website: epfindia.gov.in