ECIL Recruitment 2022: Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL) has released a notification at ecil.co.in for recruitment to the Post of Apprentice in Hyderabad – Telangana. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 18-Jan-2022
ECIL Vacancy Details January 2022
|Organization Name||Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL)|
|Salary||Rs.8000-9000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Hyderabad – Telangana|
|ECIL Official Website||ecil.co.in|
ECIL Recruitment required eligibility details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Apprentice for Engineering Graduates||145|
|Apprentice for Diploma Holders||5|
ECIL Eligibility Details:
- Educational Qualification: As per ECIL official notification candidate should have completed Diploma, B.E or B.Tech from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
ECIL Salary Details:
|Post Name||Salary (per Month)|
|Apprentice for Engineering Graduates||Rs.9,000/-|
|Apprentice for Diploma Holders||Rs.8,000/-|
As per the Electronics Corporation of India Limited Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 25 years and a maximum of 31-Jan-2022 years , as on 01-Apr-2021.
- OBC Candidates: 03 Years
- SC/ST Candidates: 05 years
- PWD Candidates: 10 Years.
No Application Fee.
How to apply for ECIL Recruitment (Apprentice) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at ECIL official website ecil.co.in, Starts from 08-01-2022 to 18-Jan-2022
Steps to Apply for ECIL Apprentice Jobs 2022
- Candidates should apply online only through ECIL official website ecil.co.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Electronics Corporation of India Limited will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the ECIL online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 08-01-2022
- Last Date for submitting Online Applications through NATS portal: 18-Jan-2022
- Date of Selection list Display on ECIL Website: 20-Jan-2022
- Dates of Joining of Provisional list 1 Candidates: 24th & 25th January 2022
- Date of display of Second list/Panel list on ECIL website: 27-Jan-2022
- Date of Joining of Second List Candidates: 29th & 31st January 2022
- Date of Apprenticeship Training: From 01-Feb-2022