DSRVS Recruitment 2022: Digital Shiksha and Rojar Vikas Sansthan (DSRVS) has released a notification at dsrvsindia.ac.in for recruitment to the Post of Assistant Rural Development Officer in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 20-Apr-2022
DSRVS Vacancy Details March 2022
|Digital Shiksha and Rojar Vikas Sansthan (DSRVS)
|Assistant Rural Development Officer
|Rs.11765-31540/- Per Month
|DSRVS Official Website
DSRVS Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per DSRVS official notification candidate should have completed 12th, Diploma from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
As per the Digital Shiksha and Rojar Vikas Sansthan Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 18 years and a maximum of 38 years , as on 01-Aug-2022.
- SC/ST/PwD Candidates: 05 years
- OBC Candidates: 03 years.
- General/OBC Candidates: Rs.500/-
- SC/ST/PWD Candidates: Rs.350/-
- Mode of Payment: Online.
Merit List, Written Exam & Interview
How to apply for DSRVS Recruitment (Assistant Rural Development Officer) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at DSRVS official website dsrvsindia.ac.in, Starts from 11-03-2022 to 20-Apr-2022
Steps to Apply for DSRVS Assistant Rural Development Officer Jobs 2022
- Candidates should apply online only through DSRVS official website dsrvsindia.ac.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Digital Shiksha and Rojar Vikas Sansthan will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the DSRVS online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 11-03-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 20-Apr-2022
- Expected Date of G.D/General Exam: August 2022
- Expected Date of Display of Merit/Result: September 2022