DPCC Recruitment 2021: Delhi Pollution Control Committee (DPCC) has released a notification at dpcc.delhigovt.nic.in for recruitment to the Post of Scientist, Senior Lab Assistant in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 16-Aug-2021.
DPCC Vacancy Details July 2021
|Organization Name||Delhi Pollution Control Committee (DPCC)|
|Post Details||Scientist, Senior Lab Assistant|
|Salary||Rs.5200-39100/- Per Month|
|Job Location||All India|
|DPCC Official Website||dpcc.delhigovt.nic.in|
DPCC Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Senior Lab Assistant||2|
DPCC Recruitment required eligibility details
DPCC Qualification Details
|Scientist C||Master’s Degree|
|Scientific Assistant||Bachelor Degree|
|Senior Lab Assistant||Eight years of Regular Service|
|Private Secretary||Bachelor’s Degree|
Age Limit: As per the Delhi Pollution Control Committee recruitment notification, Candidate maximum age should be 56 years, as on 03-Aug-2021.
As per the Delhi Pollution Control Committee Norms
Written Test and Interview
DPCC Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|Senior Lab Assistant||Rs.5200-20200/-|
How to apply for DPCC Recruitment (Scientist, Senior Lab Assistant) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to The Administrative Officer, Delhi Pollution Control Committee, 5th Floor, ISBT Building, Kashmere Gate, Delhi – 110006 on or before 16-Aug-2021.
Steps to Apply for DPCC Scientist, Senior Lab Assistant Jobs 2021
- First of all go through the DPCC recruitment notification 2021 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- The Administrative Officer, Delhi Pollution Control Committee, 5th Floor, ISBT Building, Kashmere Gate, Delhi – 110006 (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 16-Aug-2021.
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 02-07-2021
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 16-Aug-2021
DPCC Notification Important Links
- Official Notification – Scientist, Scientific Assistant: Click Here
- Official Notification – Private Secretary, Steno: Click Here
- Official Website: dpcc.delhigovt.nic.in