DMHO Narayanpet Recruitment 2022: District Medical Health Office Narayanpet (DMHO Narayanpet) has released a notification for 37 vacancies. Job posting for these Mid Level Health Provider job vacancies at Narayanpet – Telangana. So, job aspirants can Apply Offline on or before for recruitment notification, on or before the last date 17-Sep-2022
DMHO Narayanpet Vacancy Details September 2022
|Organization Name||District Medical Health Office Narayanpet (DMHO Narayanpet)|
|Post Details||Mid Level Health Provider|
|Salary||As Per Norms|
|Job Location||Narayanpet – Telangana|
|DMHO Narayanpet Official Website||narayanpet.telangana.gov.in|
DMHO Narayanpet Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: Candidate should have completed B.Sc, BAMS, MBBS, GNM.
- OC Candidates: Rs. 500/-
- BC Candidates: Rs. 350/-
- SC/ ST Candidates: Rs. 250/-
B.Sc Nursing/ GNM:
- OC Candidates: Rs. 350/-
- BC Candidates: Rs. 250/-
- SC/ ST Candidates: Rs. 150/-
- Mode of Payment: Demand Draft
Based on Merit, Interview
How to apply for DMHO Narayanpet Recruitment (Mid Level Health Provider) Jobs
All the Eligible candidates can apply offline by sending the hard copy of the application form along with relevant documents on or before 17-Sep-2022 to District Medical & Health Officer, Narayanpet..
Steps to Apply for DMHO Narayanpet Mid Level Health Provider Jobs 2022
- Go through the DMHO Narayanpet official notification, which is given below or download from the DMHO Narayanpet official website, narayanpet.telangana.gov.in .
- If meet all requirements for eligibility, you can start apply Offline.
- Fill all the Mandatory details correctly, and Pay the application fee as per your category (if applicable).
- Finally Submit the Assam Rifle online application form and Sava the Application Number for further reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 08-09-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 17-Sep-2022
DMHO Narayanpet Notification Important Links
- Official Notification pdf: Click Here
- Application Form: Click Here
- Official Website: narayanpet.telangana.gov.in