DMHO Nagarkurnool Recruitment 2021: District Medical and Health Officer Nagarkurnool (DMHO Nagarkurnool) has released a notification at nagarkurnool.telangana.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Physician, Staff Nurse in Nagarkurnool – Telangana. Interested candidates can Apply Offline, is 28-Jun-2021.
DMHO Nagarkurnool Vacancy Details June 2021
|Organization Name||District Medical and Health Officer Nagarkurnool (DMHO)|
|Post Details||Physician, Staff Nurse|
|Salary||Rs.23000-60000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Nagarkurnool – Telangana|
|DMHO Nagarkurnool Official Website||nagarkurnool.telangana.gov.in|
DMHO Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
|Staff Nurse (NPCDCS)||5|
|Physician, Medical Officer||1|
|Staff Nurse (NPPC)||3|
DMHO Nagarkurnool Recruitment required eligibility details
DMHO Educational Qualification Details
|Name of the Post||Qualification|
|Staff Nurse (NPCDCS)||B.Sc, GNM|
|Physician/Medical Officer||MD, MBBS|
|Staff Nurse (NPPC)||M.Sc, B.Sc|
As per the District Medical and Health Officer Nagarkurnool Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 18 years and a maximum of 34 years , as on 01-07-2020.
- Ex-servicemen Candidates: 3 years
- SC, ST, BC Candidates: 5 years
- PWD Candidates: 10 years
DMHO Salary Details
|Name of the Post||Salary (Per Month)|
|Staff Nurse (NPCDCS)||Rs.23000/-|
|Staff Nurse (NPPC)||Rs.23000/-|
How to apply for DMHO Nagarkurnool Recruitment (Physician, Staff Nurse) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the O/o Dist. Medical and Health Officer, Nagarkurnool on or before 28-Jun-2021.
Steps to Apply for DMHO Nagarkurnool Physician, Staff Nurse Jobs 2021
- First of all go through the DMHO Nagarkurnool recruitment notification 2021 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- O/o Dist. Medical and Health Officer, Nagarkurnool (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 28-Jun-2021.
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 22-06-2021
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 28-Jun-2021
DMHO Nagarkurnool Notification Important Links
- Official Notification – Staff Nurse: Click Here
- Official Notification – Physician, Staff Nurse: Click Here
- Application Form – Physician, Medical Officer: Click Here
- Application Form – Staff Nurse (NPPC): Click Here
- Application Form – Staff Nurse (NPCDCS): Click Here
- Official Website: nagarkurnool.telangana.gov.in