Delhi Cantonment Board Recruitment 2021: Delhi Cantonment Board (Delhi Cantonment Board) has released a notification at delhi.cantt.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Junior Hindi Translator, Hindi Typist in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 15-Jan-2022
Delhi Cantonment Board Vacancy Details December 2021
|Organization Name||Delhi Cantonment Board (Delhi Cantonment Board)|
|Post Details||Junior Hindi Translator, Hindi Typist|
|Salary||Rs.5200-34800/- Per Month|
|Job Location||All India|
|Delhi Cantonment Board Official Website||delhi.cantt.gov.in|
Delhi Cantonment Board Recruitment required eligibility details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Junior Hindi Translator||7|
|Sub Divisional Officer||89|
Delhi Cantonment Board Educational Qualification Details
- Educational Qualification: As per Delhi Cantonment Board official notification candidate should have completed 10th, Diploma, Degree, Master’s Degree from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
|Junior Hindi Translator||Diploma, Degree, Masters Degree|
|Sub Divisional Officer||10th, Diploma|
- Junior Hindi Translator: Candidates Should have two years experience of translation work from Hindi to English and vice-versa in central/ state Govt. of India undertaking
- Hindi Typist: Candidates Should have Speed of not less than 25 words per minute in Typewriting in Hindi
Delhi Cantonment Board Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary(Per Month)|
|Junior Hindi Translator||Rs. 9,300 – 34,800/-|
|Sub Divisional Officer||Rs. 5,200 – 20,200/-|
Delhi Cantonment Board Age Limit Details
- Age Limit: As per the Delhi Cantonment Board Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 18 years and a maximum of 30 years , as on 15-01-2022.
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|Junior Hindi Translator||18 – 30 Years|
|Sub Divisional Officer||18 – 27 Years|
- OBC Candidates: 3 Years
- Ex-Servicemen (UR/ General) Candidates: 3 Years
- Ex-Servicemen (OBC) Candidates: 6 Years
- Ex-Servicemen (SC/ ST) Candidates: 8 Years
- SC/ ST Candidates: 5 Years
- PH Candidates: 10 Years
- PH (OBC) Candidates: 13 Years
- PH (SC/ ST) Candidates: 15 Years.
- Women/SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen Candidates: Nil
- All Other Candidates: Rs.200/-
- Mode of Payment: Demand Draft.
Written Test, Skill Test
How to apply for Delhi Cantonment Board Recruitment (Junior Hindi Translator, Hindi Typist) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Principal Director, Defence estates, Southern Command, Near ECHS Polyclinic, Kondhwa Road, Pune (Maharashtra) – 411040 on or before 15-Jan-2022
Steps to Apply for Delhi Cantonment Board Junior Hindi Translator, Hindi Typist Jobs 2021
- First of all go through the Delhi Cantonment Board recruitment notification 2021 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- the specified address in the notification (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service).
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 03-12-2021
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 15-Jan-2022