CPPRI Recruitment 2023: Central Pulp & Paper Research Institute (CPPRI) has released a notification at cppri.res.in for recruitment to the Post of Field Assistant, Consultant in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 15-Mar-2023
CPPRI Vacancy Details March 2023
|Organization Name||Central Pulp & Paper Research Institute (CPPRI)|
|Post Details||Field Assistant, Consultant|
|Salary||Rs. 18,000 – 42,000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||All India|
|CPPRI Official Website||cppri.res.in|
CPPRI Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Senior Project Associate||4|
CPPRI Recruitment required eligibility details
CPPRI Educational Qualification Details
Educational Qualification: Candidate should have completed Diploma, B.Sc, Degree , Graduation, M.Sc, M.Tech, Post Graduation Degree, MBA, Ph.D.
- Consultant Gr-II: As Per Norms
- Consultant Gr-I: As Per Norms
- Project Associate-I: M.Sc in Chemistry/ Microbiology, Post Gradaution in Statistics
- Project Associate-II: M.Sc in Chemistry, Post Gradaution in Statistics
- Senior Project Associate: M.Tech in Chemical Engineering, Post Graduation Degree, MBA in HR, Ph.D
- Administrative Assistant: Degree, Graduation
- Project Assistant: Diploma in Chemical Engineering/ Pulp & Paper, B.Sc in Agriculture
- Field Assistant: Diploma in Chemical Engineering/ Pulp & Paper, B.Sc in Agriculture
CPPRI Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary (Per Hour)|
|Consultant Gr-II||Rs. 40,000/-|
|Consultant Gr-I||Rs. 30,000/-|
|Project Associate-I||Rs. 25,000/-|
|Project Associate-II||Rs. 28,000/-|
|Senior Project Associate||Rs. 42,000/-|
|Administrative Assistant||Rs. 18,000/-|
|Project Assistant||Rs. 20,000/-|
CPPRI Age Limit Details
- Age Limit: As per the Central Pulp & Paper Research Institute recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 50 years .
|Post Name||Age Limit (Years)|
|Consultant Gr-II||Max. 65|
|Project Associate-I||Max. 35|
|Senior Project Associate||Max. 40|
|Administrative Assistant||Max. 50|
No Application Fee.
Written Test, Interview
How to apply for CPPRI Recruitment (Field Assistant, Consultant) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Director, Central Pulp & Paper Research Institute, Himmat Nagar, Paper Mill Road, Saharanpur, 247001. on or before 15-Mar-2023
Steps to Apply for CPPRI Field Assistant, Consultant Jobs 2023
- First of all go through the CPPRI recruitment notification 2023 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- the specified address in the notification (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service).
- Start Date to Apply Online: 22-02-2023
- Last Date to Apply Online: 15-Mar-2023
CPPRI Last Date Details
|Post Name||Last Date|
|Consultant Gr-II||08th March 2023|
|Project Associate-I||15th March 2023|
|Senior Project Associate|
CPPRI Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form pdf: Click Here
- Official Website: cppri.res.in