CIMAP Recruitment 2022: Central Institute of Medicinal & Aromatic Plants (CIMAP) has released a notification at cimap.res.in for recruitment to the Post of Junior Secretariat Assistant, Junior Stenographer in Lucknow – Uttar Pradesh, Purara , Pantnagar- Uttarakhand, Bengaluru – Karnataka, Hyderabad – Telangana . Interested candidates can Apply Online or Offline on or before 10-Feb-2022
CIMAP Vacancy Details January 2022
|Organization Name||Central Institute of Medicinal & Aromatic Plants (CIMAP)|
|Post Details||Junior Secretariat Assistant, Junior Stenographer|
|Salary||Rs.31438-110305/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Lucknow – Uttar Pradesh, Purara , Pantnagar- Uttarakhand, Bengaluru – Karnataka, Hyderabad – Telangana|
|Apply Mode||Online or Offline|
|CIMAP Official Website||cimap.res.in|
CIMAP Recruitment required eligibility details
|Name of the Post||No of Posts|
|Junior Secretariat Assistant||9|
|Sr. Technical Officer (2)||1|
|Sr. Technical Officer(1)||4|
|Medical Officer/ Sr. Technical Officer(1)||1|
CIMAP Educational Qualification Details:
- Educational Qualification: As per CIMAP official notification candidate should have completed 12th, Diploma, B.E or B.Tech, Graduation, M.Sc, MBBS from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
|Name of the Post||Qualification|
|Junior Secretariat Assistant||12th|
|Security Assistant||As Per Norms|
|Sr. Technical Officer (2)||BE/ B.Tech/ M.Sc with 55% Marks|
|Sr. Technical Officer(1)||M.Sc in Agronomy with 55% Marks|
|Medical Officer/ Sr. Technical Officer(1)||MBBS with 55% Marks|
|Technical Assistant||Diploma in Civil Engg with 60% Marks|
- Junior Secretariat Assistant: Candidate Should have Graduation or equivalent with proven working knowledge of Computers preferably to work on MS Office/ MS Excel, MS Power Point and Typing in English & Hindi both
- Security Assistant: Candidate Should have Knowledge of legal guidelines for area security and public safety. Tech-savvy with experience in surveillance system
- Receptionist: Candidate Should have Knowledge of computer applications and telecommunications.
- Senior Technical Officer (2): Candidate Should have Working experience in the area of equipment maintenance, record keeping and safety measures in the laboratories and experimental fields
- Senior Technical Officer (1): Candidate Should have Working experience in the area of agronomic research, extension activities and demonstration of agrotechnology’s
- Medical Officer/ Sr. Technical Officer (1): Candidate Should have MD/MS Candidates having experience of treating employees/ Pensioners of Central/ State Government Departments/Public Sector Undertaking/ Autonomous bodies
CIMAP Salary Details:
|Name of the Post||Salary Per Month|
|Junior Secretariat Assistant||Rs. 31,438/-|
|Junior Stenographer||Rs. 42,711/-|
|Security Assistant||Rs. 57,462/-|
|Sr. Technical Officer (2)||Rs. 1,10,305/-|
|Sr. Technical Officer(1)||Rs. 93,021/-|
|Medical Officer/ Sr. Technical Officer(1)|
|Technical Assistant||Rs. 57,462/-|
CIMAP Age Limit Details:
- Age Limit: As per the Central Institute of Medicinal & Aromatic Plants Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 27 years and a maximum of 40 years , as on 10-Feb-2022.
|Name of the Post||Age Limit|
|Junior Secretariat Assistant||Max 28 Years|
|Junior Stenographer||Max 27 Years|
|Security Assistant||Max 28 Years|
|Sr. Technical Officer (2)||Max 40 Years|
|Sr. Technical Officer(1)||Max 35 Years|
|Medical Officer/ Sr. Technical Officer(1)|
|Technical Assistant||Max 28 Years|
- OBC Candidates: 03 Years
- SC/ST Candidates: 05 Years.
- SC/ST/Women/PWD/Abroad candidates & Regular employees of CSIR: Nil
- All Other Candidates: Nil
- Mode of Payment: Online
Typing Test, Skill Test, Physical Test, Written Exam & Interview
How to apply for CIMAP Recruitment (Junior Secretariat Assistant, Junior Stenographer) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online at mhc.tn.gov.in official website starts from 29-12-2021 to 10-Feb-2022. Applicant need to send the hard copy of the online application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Controller of Administration, CSIR-Central Institute of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants, Post Office-CIMAP, Lucknow – 226015
Steps to Apply for CIMAP Junior Secretariat Assistant, Junior Stenographer Jobs 2022
- First of all go through the CIMAP recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- If Applicable, pay the application fee as per your category.
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct. Then click on submit button and Capture the Application Number or Request number for further reference
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- the specified address in the notification (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service).
- Start Date to Apply Online: 29-12-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 10-Feb-2022
- Last Date for Receipt of Printout of Application: 25-Feb-2022